Conniving money-mad villain Wario is back, and this time he has enlisted his friends to create and distribute hundreds of minigames – putting old favorites like Punch-Out!! alongside quirky new additions that defy description – to get the most bang for his production buck. The concept is difficult to explain, but we’ll try: Players are presented with a series of game screens and are given a blink of an eye (okay, about five seconds) to figure out what they have to do. And if that’s not hard enough, they are limited to using the Game Boy’s A button and control pad. Fans and aspiring developers can also create and submit their own minichallenges at warioware.biz, but be forewarned: Wario’s a cheapskate.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Survivor' exclusive sneak peek: Watch the 'Worlds Apart' merge
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Tracee Ellis Ross, Hilary Duff, Scott Eastwood & More!