Conniving money-mad villain Wario is back, and this time he has enlisted his friends to create and distribute hundreds of minigames – putting old favorites like Punch-Out!! alongside quirky new additions that defy description – to get the most bang for his production buck. The concept is difficult to explain, but we’ll try: Players are presented with a series of game screens and are given a blink of an eye (okay, about five seconds) to figure out what they have to do. And if that’s not hard enough, they are limited to using the Game Boy’s A button and control pad. Fans and aspiring developers can also create and submit their own minichallenges at warioware.biz, but be forewarned: Wario’s a cheapskate.
Posted June 13 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!