Conniving money-mad villain Wario is back, and this time he has enlisted his friends to create and distribute hundreds of minigames – putting old favorites like Punch-Out!! alongside quirky new additions that defy description – to get the most bang for his production buck. The concept is difficult to explain, but we’ll try: Players are presented with a series of game screens and are given a blink of an eye (okay, about five seconds) to figure out what they have to do. And if that’s not hard enough, they are limited to using the Game Boy’s A button and control pad. Fans and aspiring developers can also create and submit their own minichallenges at warioware.biz, but be forewarned: Wario’s a cheapskate.
Posted June 13 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Quantico' boss talks the agent vs. analysts dynamic, teases next week's episode
- Josh Stamberg on going full frontal on 'The Affair': 'It's a weird day at work'
- Did the 'Fear the Walking Dead' season finale satisfy?
- See the new trailer for Martin Scorsese's HBO series, 'Vinyl'
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine': The 9 best lines from 'The Funeral'
- How 'Blindspot' is hiding more clues in plain sight
- Goo Goo Dolls announce 'A Boy Named Goo' 20th anniversary release