Conniving money-mad villain Wario is back, and this time he has enlisted his friends to create and distribute hundreds of minigames – putting old favorites like Punch-Out!! alongside quirky new additions that defy description – to get the most bang for his production buck. The concept is difficult to explain, but we’ll try: Players are presented with a series of game screens and are given a blink of an eye (okay, about five seconds) to figure out what they have to do. And if that’s not hard enough, they are limited to using the Game Boy’s A button and control pad. Fans and aspiring developers can also create and submit their own minichallenges at warioware.biz, but be forewarned: Wario’s a cheapskate.
Posted June 13 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Alison Brie accidentally peed on her vintage 'Mad Men' clothes
- Kanye West: 'I did not diss Taylor Swift'
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Turn' star JJ Feild is winning the battle for American hearts and minds
- 'The X-Files': Lauren Ambrose introduces her 'ball-breaker' of an FBI agent
- Phil Collins talks about (almost!) working with Adele
- Kristen Wiig dresses up as Peyton Manning for 'Tonight Show' interview
- See Walk the Moon become superheroes in 'Work This Body' music video