Conniving money-mad villain Wario is back, and this time he has enlisted his friends to create and distribute hundreds of minigames – putting old favorites like Punch-Out!! alongside quirky new additions that defy description – to get the most bang for his production buck. The concept is difficult to explain, but we’ll try: Players are presented with a series of game screens and are given a blink of an eye (okay, about five seconds) to figure out what they have to do. And if that’s not hard enough, they are limited to using the Game Boy’s A button and control pad. Fans and aspiring developers can also create and submit their own minichallenges at warioware.biz, but be forewarned: Wario’s a cheapskate.
Posted June 13 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jason Biggs' son picked book perfect for his 'American Pie' past
- 'Big Brother': Meg on her biggest mistake and that drunken night with Clay
- Pink says she has no issue with Demi Lovato after critical VMAs comments
- See a peculiar teaser for 'Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's who's returning to 'Nashville' in season 4 ...
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath' introduces a gay hero to the galaxy
- 'Castle' books 'The O.C.' star in season 8
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!