Conniving money-mad villain Wario is back, and this time he has enlisted his friends to create and distribute hundreds of minigames – putting old favorites like Punch-Out!! alongside quirky new additions that defy description – to get the most bang for his production buck. The concept is difficult to explain, but we’ll try: Players are presented with a series of game screens and are given a blink of an eye (okay, about five seconds) to figure out what they have to do. And if that’s not hard enough, they are limited to using the Game Boy’s A button and control pad. Fans and aspiring developers can also create and submit their own minichallenges at warioware.biz, but be forewarned: Wario’s a cheapskate.
Posted June 13 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters