A Vin Diesel-deficient sequel to the zippy-trash 2001 phenom The Fast and the Furious that’s cheerfully, stupidly satisfied to assemble half-naked, gear-stripping road racers about as angry as demolition-derby drivers at a county fair.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Action/Adventure; Starring: Tyrese, Paul Walker, Devon Aoki, Cole Hauser, Ludacris, Eva Mendes; Director: John Singleton; Author: Michael Brandt, Derek Haas; Release Date Wide: 06/06/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 107; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Universal
Posted June 20 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Patton Oswalt, Paul Reubens and more star in Telltale Games' 'Minecraft: Story Mode'
- Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher married
- Blur's Damon Albarn carried offstage at Denmark fest
- Someone made a cool trailer for Netflix's 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' -- but it wasn't Netflix
- 'The Walking Dead' showrunner says comic backstory will be revealed in season 6
- Ridley Scott talks turning Philip K. Dick's 'The Man in the High Castle' into 10-episode series
- Exclusive: Subway tunnel rave turns deadly in 'Survive the Night' trailer
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!