Those reptilian rascals will return in a revival of the classic 1983 miniseries: NBC is developing a three-hour sequel. With the prospect of more lizard-human hybrid babies and guinea-pig eating, who can resist?
Posted June 20 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Betty White gives 'Deadpool' four 'Golden Girls' in profanity-filled review
- Kanye West tweets about ‘The Life of Pablo’ delay
- See Justin Timberlake's cover of Bell Biv DeVoe's 'Poison'
- Can Caleb from 'Big Brother' hack it on 'Survivor'? Jeff Probst weighs in
- Which member of Destiny’s Child are you?
- 'The Walking Dead': Lennie James says Morgan-Rick rift is bigger than people realize
- Nicolas Cage to star in parental thriller 'Mom and Dad'