Those reptilian rascals will return in a revival of the classic 1983 miniseries: NBC is developing a three-hour sequel. With the prospect of more lizard-human hybrid babies and guinea-pig eating, who can resist?
Posted June 20 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stream Clare Maguire's new EP 'Don't Mess Me Around'
- Four Color Zack, DJ Scene team up with M.O.P. for 'Slap It Down'
- Edward Norton stars in John Oliver's fake movie about infrastructure
- Adam Sandler has sole in exclusive clip from The Cobbler
- Klingande drops new track, chats tropical house, festival season and what 'Klingande' means
- From People: Maggie Smith on those Downton Abbey rumors
- Clive Owen to make Broadway debut