Gwen Stefani is putting a new twist on her status as a platinum artist. The Grammy-winning singer has been tapped by director Martin Scorsese to play one of the original blond bombshells, Jean Harlow, in his Howard Hughes biopic, The Aviator (filming is set to begin in July). So, did swapping her bindis, punky pink ‘do, and braces for retro duds and coifs yield believable results? No doubt!
Posted June 20 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Leslie Jones describe her perfect man on 'SNL'
- 'Spotlight,' 'Mad Men,' 'The Big Short' win big at WGA Awards
- Box office: 'Deadpool' shatters records with $135 million
- See Ronda Rousey's 'Sports Illustrated' Swimsuit Issue cover
- Melissa McCarthy, Kate McKinnon celebrate Valentine's Day with cats on 'SNL'
- 'SNL' mocks reactions to Beyoncé's 'Formation' with horror movie spoof
- George Clooney describes how 'bananas' it was to do 'Facts of Life'