Gwen Stefani is putting a new twist on her status as a platinum artist. The Grammy-winning singer has been tapped by director Martin Scorsese to play one of the original blond bombshells, Jean Harlow, in his Howard Hughes biopic, The Aviator (filming is set to begin in July). So, did swapping her bindis, punky pink ‘do, and braces for retro duds and coifs yield believable results? No doubt!
Posted June 20 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'High Maintenance' renewed for a second season on HBO
- YouTube stars KSI and Caspar Lee try to get 'Laid in America'
- 'The Walking Dead': Andrew Lincoln on 'terrifying' Negan
- 'This Is Us' stays strong for second episode
- Chance the Rapper to perform at the National Christmas Tree Lighting
- Green Day, Common: Grading the week's best (and worst) singles
- Lin-Manuel Miranda to host 'Saturday Night Live'