Gwen Stefani is putting a new twist on her status as a platinum artist. The Grammy-winning singer has been tapped by director Martin Scorsese to play one of the original blond bombshells, Jean Harlow, in his Howard Hughes biopic, The Aviator (filming is set to begin in July). So, did swapping her bindis, punky pink ‘do, and braces for retro duds and coifs yield believable results? No doubt!
Posted June 20 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bonnaroo issues statement on anti-LGBT legislation in Tennessee
- 'Simpsons' exclusive clip: Jay Leno to buy Homer's car
- Lin-Manuel Miranda stops by Alexander Hamilton's grave
- Ricky Gervais says Eric Bana is 'a stupid, big, lumpy idiot'
- 'Star Trek: The Motion Picture' is the most beautiful 'Trek' film
- WATCH: George Clooney dodges bullet in exclusive 'Money Monster' clip
- Beyoncé, Blink-182, Fetty Wap: Grading the week's best (and worst) new singles