Gwen Stefani is putting a new twist on her status as a platinum artist. The Grammy-winning singer has been tapped by director Martin Scorsese to play one of the original blond bombshells, Jean Harlow, in his Howard Hughes biopic, The Aviator (filming is set to begin in July). So, did swapping her bindis, punky pink ‘do, and braces for retro duds and coifs yield believable results? No doubt!
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Game of Thrones': 'High Sparrow'--TV vs. books
- First look of Kodi Smit-McPhee as X-Men's Nightcrawler
- 'Winter Is Coming Live' recaps latest 'Game of Thrones' episode, 'High Sparrow'
- 'Descendants' trailer: Meet the Disney villains' teen-age kids
- 'Ridiculous Six' Native American actors threaten to walk off in video
- German movie theaters boycott 'Ultron'
- 'Super Troopers 2' nets $4.4M from fans