Would you rather lick Cheez Whiz off Danny DeVito’s naked body or give Howard Stern a nude lap dance on TV? ”That one stumps people,” says Susan Segrest, author of Who Would You Do?, a ”celebrity sex game” book in stores this week. Would you do Paul Newman or Robert Redford? Princess Leia or Queen Amidala? The Pope or the Dalai Lama? ”You get insight into what drives people,” she says. ”It rocks your world.” And Segrest’s pick du jour? Hugh Jackman. Gregory Kirschling
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Play as Batgirl in 'Batman: Arkham Knight' additional content
- 'Finding Neverland: The Album' to feature Nick Jonas, Jennifer Lopez, and more -- exclusive
- Miguel releases Wale-featuring 'Coffee (F---king)'
- Britney Spears, Iggy Azalea release 'Pretty Girls': Like it?
- Domhnall Gleeson teaches us how to pronounce 'Domhnall Gleeson'
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' to film at Pinewood Studios
- 'Blurred Lines' may get another trial
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!