Would you rather lick Cheez Whiz off Danny DeVito’s naked body or give Howard Stern a nude lap dance on TV? ”That one stumps people,” says Susan Segrest, author of Who Would You Do?, a ”celebrity sex game” book in stores this week. Would you do Paul Newman or Robert Redford? Princess Leia or Queen Amidala? The Pope or the Dalai Lama? ”You get insight into what drives people,” she says. ”It rocks your world.” And Segrest’s pick du jour? Hugh Jackman. Gregory Kirschling
Posted June 20 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'