Would you rather lick Cheez Whiz off Danny DeVito’s naked body or give Howard Stern a nude lap dance on TV? ”That one stumps people,” says Susan Segrest, author of Who Would You Do?, a ”celebrity sex game” book in stores this week. Would you do Paul Newman or Robert Redford? Princess Leia or Queen Amidala? The Pope or the Dalai Lama? ”You get insight into what drives people,” she says. ”It rocks your world.” And Segrest’s pick du jour? Hugh Jackman. Gregory Kirschling
Posted June 20 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?