Would you rather lick Cheez Whiz off Danny DeVito’s naked body or give Howard Stern a nude lap dance on TV? ”That one stumps people,” says Susan Segrest, author of Who Would You Do?, a ”celebrity sex game” book in stores this week. Would you do Paul Newman or Robert Redford? Princess Leia or Queen Amidala? The Pope or the Dalai Lama? ”You get insight into what drives people,” she says. ”It rocks your world.” And Segrest’s pick du jour? Hugh Jackman. Gregory Kirschling
Posted June 20 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt