Would you rather lick Cheez Whiz off Danny DeVito’s naked body or give Howard Stern a nude lap dance on TV? ”That one stumps people,” says Susan Segrest, author of Who Would You Do?, a ”celebrity sex game” book in stores this week. Would you do Paul Newman or Robert Redford? Princess Leia or Queen Amidala? The Pope or the Dalai Lama? ”You get insight into what drives people,” she says. ”It rocks your world.” And Segrest’s pick du jour? Hugh Jackman. Gregory Kirschling
Posted June 20 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hear Pharrell's remix of A Tribe Called Quest's 'Bonita Applebum'
- Marlon James' 'A Brief History of Seven Killings' wins the 2015 Man Booker Prize
- 'Fresh Off the Boat' exclusive clip: Jeremy Lin + 'Pretty in Pink' = ?
- Selena Gomez picks her favorite Taylor Swift songs
- 'WarGames' rebooting as interactive video short
- Jennifer Grey on 'Dirty Dancing' lift: 'Never ask me to do it again'
- Harry Connick Jr. is getting his own talk show
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6