Like a bad diaper rash, Baby Bob is back for an insufferable eight-episode stay on CBS (Fridays at 8 p.m.). So wrong in every way, Bob features a talking infant – creepy enough on its own – who goo-goos such ca-ca as ”Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do – like put a penny in my mouth!” CBS stuck a pacifier in this unfunny Baby long ago (the net is burning off the remaining episodes this summer), but that doesn’t make it less painful to watch the once respectable Adam Arkin slum it as Bob’s overly earnest dad. If only we could smear our TV with diaper ointment and make it go away.
Posted June 20 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'NCIS: LA' sneak peek: Callen is going rogue
- 'Hindsight' canceled by VH1
- Listen to 'The Unauthorized O.C. Musical' cast sing 'California'
- Ellen Page says it's 'borderline offensive' to call actors brave for playing LGBTQ roles
- How 'Hannibal' was 'The Sopranos'
- Everything you need to know about 'The Unauthorized O.C. Musical'
- Michael B. Jordan may bare his fangs in MGM's 'Blood Brothers'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!