Like a bad diaper rash, Baby Bob is back for an insufferable eight-episode stay on CBS (Fridays at 8 p.m.). So wrong in every way, Bob features a talking infant – creepy enough on its own – who goo-goos such ca-ca as ”Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do – like put a penny in my mouth!” CBS stuck a pacifier in this unfunny Baby long ago (the net is burning off the remaining episodes this summer), but that doesn’t make it less painful to watch the once respectable Adam Arkin slum it as Bob’s overly earnest dad. If only we could smear our TV with diaper ointment and make it go away.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Notary Publix' sneak peek: Jay Pharoah joins Kate McKinnon's series
- Weezer fan club single 'Everybody Needs Salvation' is now available to... everybody
- Kelly Clarkson, Ed Sheeran, more join Billboard Music Awards lineup
- George Clooney fights to protect his futuristic house in 'Tomorrowland' trailer
- Hear Lisa Loeb's new song '3,2,1, Let Go' from the movie 'Helicopter Mom'
- Watch LL Cool J really try to play Pictionary with Jimmy Fallon, Rose Byrne and Big Sean
- Stream Blur's album 'The Magic Whip' on iTunes First Play
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!