Like a bad diaper rash, Baby Bob is back for an insufferable eight-episode stay on CBS (Fridays at 8 p.m.). So wrong in every way, Bob features a talking infant – creepy enough on its own – who goo-goos such ca-ca as ”Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do – like put a penny in my mouth!” CBS stuck a pacifier in this unfunny Baby long ago (the net is burning off the remaining episodes this summer), but that doesn’t make it less painful to watch the once respectable Adam Arkin slum it as Bob’s overly earnest dad. If only we could smear our TV with diaper ointment and make it go away.
Posted June 20 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- From People: Bruce Jenner to pose as woman for 'Vanity Fair' cover
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- I'm not buying Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha'
- Iggy Azalea cancels tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!