Like a bad diaper rash, Baby Bob is back for an insufferable eight-episode stay on CBS (Fridays at 8 p.m.). So wrong in every way, Bob features a talking infant – creepy enough on its own – who goo-goos such ca-ca as ”Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do – like put a penny in my mouth!” CBS stuck a pacifier in this unfunny Baby long ago (the net is burning off the remaining episodes this summer), but that doesn’t make it less painful to watch the once respectable Adam Arkin slum it as Bob’s overly earnest dad. If only we could smear our TV with diaper ointment and make it go away.
Posted June 20 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Watch Kelly Clarkson adorably forget the lyrics to her songs
- Katy Perry reveals which line of her DNC speech Orlando Bloom wrote
- Chandra Levy miniseries in works at TNT
- Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato send fans on scavenger hunt for concert tickets
- 'Pokémon Go' nests are reportedly spawning different Pokémon
- Disney changes 'Avengers: Infinity War Part 1' title
- Constance Wu says Matt Damon's 'Great Wall' perpetuates 'racist myth'