Like a bad diaper rash, Baby Bob is back for an insufferable eight-episode stay on CBS (Fridays at 8 p.m.). So wrong in every way, Bob features a talking infant – creepy enough on its own – who goo-goos such ca-ca as ”Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do – like put a penny in my mouth!” CBS stuck a pacifier in this unfunny Baby long ago (the net is burning off the remaining episodes this summer), but that doesn’t make it less painful to watch the once respectable Adam Arkin slum it as Bob’s overly earnest dad. If only we could smear our TV with diaper ointment and make it go away.
Posted June 20 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Fuller House': Candace Cameron Bure, NKOTB star recreate adorable photo
- Lifetime making Britney Spears biopic
- Delta to stop airing Chris Rock special containing anti-gay slur
- Donald Trump slams famous Hillary supporters as 'not hot anymore'
- 'Stranger Things' and 'Parks & Rec': Jean-Ralphio is Steve's son, star says
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars': Three queens spill the tea on season 2 twist
- 'Mr. Robot': When a big twist isn't really a twist at all
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...