A serious drama about the preservation of ancient Maori cultural heritage, uneasily sweetened by an audience-pleasing fairy tale of contempo Girl Power.
Genre: Drama, Romance; Starring: Keisha Castle-Hughes, Rawiri Paratene, Rawinia Clarke, Cliff Curtis, Tammy Davis, Vicki Haughton; Director: Niki Caro; Author: Niki Caro; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Newmarket Capital Group
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Showtime renews 'House of Lies' for fifth season
- Linda Lavin to return to Broadway in 'Our Mother's Brief Affair'
- Fox's 'Weird Loners' aren't quite weird or lonely enough
- A few theories on who Caity Lotz will play on the 'Arrow'-'Flash' spinoff
- Beastie Boys' Adam Horovitz gives relationship advice in 'Ask a Grown Man'
- 'Ellen,' 'GH' lead Daytime Emmy noms
- Horror director Adam Green on his new web series, 'Scary Sleepover'
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!