HELLBOY It seems that Ron Perlman’s best roles require him to get plastered in makeup. First, for TV’s Beauty and the Beast, and now for the film adaptation of Mike Mignola’s Dark Horse comic, due Memorial Day weekend, 2004.
Posted June 27 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters