HELLBOY It seems that Ron Perlman’s best roles require him to get plastered in makeup. First, for TV’s Beauty and the Beast, and now for the film adaptation of Mike Mignola’s Dark Horse comic, due Memorial Day weekend, 2004.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Ben Carson launches 2016 campaign with Eminem cover
- First Look: Michael Kenneth Williams talks 'The Spoils Before Dying'
- Kiera Cass talks latest YA novel, 'The Heir'
- 'The Price Is Right' awards treadmill to contestant in wheelchair
- Louis C.K. to write, direct, and star in 'I'm a Cop'
- Martin Freeman joins 'Captain America 3'
- Josh Charles joins 'Masters of Sex'
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!