HELLBOY It seems that Ron Perlman’s best roles require him to get plastered in makeup. First, for TV’s Beauty and the Beast, and now for the film adaptation of Mike Mignola’s Dark Horse comic, due Memorial Day weekend, 2004.
Posted June 27 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Paul Beatty's 'The Sellout' wins 2016 Man Booker Prize for fiction
- 'Saturday Night Live' election special to recap contentious campaign
- AFI Fest 2016: 'Moana,' 'Miss Sloane,' 'The Comedian' to world premiere
- Shia LaBeouf battles PTSD in new 'Man Down' trailer
- 'Moana' to be first Disney film translated into Tahitian language
- Fall TV's best and worst ratings performers so far
- Rob Gronkowski goes undercover for Lyft to talk astrophysics, Tom Brady
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop