HELLBOY It seems that Ron Perlman’s best roles require him to get plastered in makeup. First, for TV’s Beauty and the Beast, and now for the film adaptation of Mike Mignola’s Dark Horse comic, due Memorial Day weekend, 2004.
Posted June 27 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room
- Blood, Next, Heaven, and more ambiguous film titles that confuse Google