HELLBOY It seems that Ron Perlman’s best roles require him to get plastered in makeup. First, for TV’s Beauty and the Beast, and now for the film adaptation of Mike Mignola’s Dark Horse comic, due Memorial Day weekend, 2004.
Posted June 27 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'
- Olivia Munn teases her Psylocke fight scene in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'