THE HARD WORD Guy Pearce, wearing a prosthetic nose that makes him look like Fisher Stevens, leads a trio of armed robbers. This Australian caper is one part Sexy Beast, one part The Full Monty, and three parts very flat soda.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Comedy; Starring: Rachel Griffiths, Guy Pearce, Joel Edgerton, Damien Richardson, Robert Taylor; Director: Scott Roberts; Author: Scott Roberts; Release Date Limited: 06/13/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 103; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted June 27 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mel Gibson: 'Passion of the Christ' sequel would focus on the resurrection
- 'SNL': Simone Biles pleads for Final Five to host
- 'Greenleaf' finale: Star Merle Dandridge spills season secrets
- Chris Brown already has new song a day after his arrest
- Disney's Tower of Terror ride gets January checkout date
- Rep. John Lewis crowd surfs in 'Late Show' appearance
- Judge Judy drama series in the works at CBS
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall