THE HARD WORD Guy Pearce, wearing a prosthetic nose that makes him look like Fisher Stevens, leads a trio of armed robbers. This Australian caper is one part Sexy Beast, one part The Full Monty, and three parts very flat soda.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Comedy; Starring: Rachel Griffiths, Guy Pearce, Joel Edgerton, Damien Richardson, Robert Taylor; Director: Scott Roberts; Author: Scott Roberts; Release Date Limited: 06/13/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 103; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted June 27 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Office Christmas Party' directors say film is 'life-affirming,' 'really f---ed up'
- 'La La Land': Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling dazzle in dreamy exclusive image
- David Beckham, Emma Stone, and Drake freak out in David Blaine promo
- 'Mean Girls' star on sequel: 'Can we do this already?!'
- 'Supergirl': Chris Wood on whether Mon-El is 'superhero material'
- Bob Dylan finally acknowledges his Nobel Prize
- Why 'Pumpkinhead' is the perfect Halloween movie