THE HARD WORD Guy Pearce, wearing a prosthetic nose that makes him look like Fisher Stevens, leads a trio of armed robbers. This Australian caper is one part Sexy Beast, one part The Full Monty, and three parts very flat soda.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Comedy; Starring: Rachel Griffiths, Guy Pearce, Joel Edgerton, Damien Richardson, Robert Taylor; Director: Scott Roberts; Author: Scott Roberts; Runtime (in minutes): 103; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted June 27 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- From People: Bruce Jenner to pose as woman for 'Vanity Fair' cover
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- I'm not buying Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha'
- Iggy Azalea cancels tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!