Blond ambition is back! On June 8, Jane Krakowski won a Tony for Nine. Jewel’s Shakira-wannabe makeover helped land her 0304 at No. 2. Jessica Simpson got Punk’d and is set for an MTV reality series. Hillary Rodham Clinton’s autobio moved an estimated 200,000 copies its first day. Ellen DeGeneres continues to delight as a ditsy fish in Finding Nemo. And Reese Witherspoon returns in Legally Blonde 2, featuring a title track from LeAnn Rimes. No wonder Britney dyed her locks back.
Posted June 27 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mel Gibson: 'Passion of the Christ' sequel would focus on the resurrection
- 'SNL': Simone Biles pleads for Final Five to host
- 'Greenleaf' finale: Star Merle Dandridge spills season secrets
- Chris Brown already has new song a day after his arrest
- Disney's Tower of Terror ride gets January checkout date
- Rep. John Lewis crowd surfs in 'Late Show' appearance
- Judge Judy drama series in the works at CBS
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall