Blond ambition is back! On June 8, Jane Krakowski won a Tony for Nine. Jewel’s Shakira-wannabe makeover helped land her 0304 at No. 2. Jessica Simpson got Punk’d and is set for an MTV reality series. Hillary Rodham Clinton’s autobio moved an estimated 200,000 copies its first day. Ellen DeGeneres continues to delight as a ditsy fish in Finding Nemo. And Reese Witherspoon returns in Legally Blonde 2, featuring a title track from LeAnn Rimes. No wonder Britney dyed her locks back.
Posted June 27 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stephen Colbert will be on next 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee'
- The Good Wife scoop: Jeffrey Dean Morgan cast as new series regular
- Sarah Jessica Parker on whether she considers herself a feminist
- Mark Waid discusses giving Archie Andrews a new look after 75 years of 'Archie' comics
- Caitlyn Jenner writes about the beginning of her journey in touching blog post
- 5 reasons Hayley Atwell is a woman who kicks ass
- Alison Brie sprinkles some Salt-N-Pepa over her 'Lip Sync Battle': Watch
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!