Blond ambition is back! On June 8, Jane Krakowski won a Tony for Nine. Jewel’s Shakira-wannabe makeover helped land her 0304 at No. 2. Jessica Simpson got Punk’d and is set for an MTV reality series. Hillary Rodham Clinton’s autobio moved an estimated 200,000 copies its first day. Ellen DeGeneres continues to delight as a ditsy fish in Finding Nemo. And Reese Witherspoon returns in Legally Blonde 2, featuring a title track from LeAnn Rimes. No wonder Britney dyed her locks back.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Daytime Emmys 2015 winners are...
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington on Jon's brutal decision
- 'Game of Thrones' team explains their choices on Sansa's story
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'