Don’t let the come-hither Mary-Kate and Ashley wannabes on the cover fool you: Not even a tween would read something this banal. An apparent imagining of Spider-Man’s Uncle Ben and Aunt May in their adolescence, the first of five installments details how sure-thing May gets Ben’s Spidey sense a-tingling. Spending the summer working at a Dirty Dancing-style summer resort, they laugh at authority, go skinny-dipping, and then get it on in what has to be the hokiest safe-sex PSA of all time. (This, inexplicably, from talented Ultimate X-Men writer Mark Millar.) Do yourself a favor and rent Little Darlings instead.
Trouble Don't let the come-hither Mary-Kate and Ashley wannabes on the cover fool you: Not even a tween would read something this banal. An apparent imagining...TroubleMark Millar Don't let the come-hither Mary-Kate and Ashley wannabes on the cover fool you: Not even a tween would read something this banal. An apparent imagining...2003-06-27
Author: Mark Millar
Posted June 27 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!