Don’t let the come-hither Mary-Kate and Ashley wannabes on the cover fool you: Not even a tween would read something this banal. An apparent imagining of Spider-Man’s Uncle Ben and Aunt May in their adolescence, the first of five installments details how sure-thing May gets Ben’s Spidey sense a-tingling. Spending the summer working at a Dirty Dancing-style summer resort, they laugh at authority, go skinny-dipping, and then get it on in what has to be the hokiest safe-sex PSA of all time. (This, inexplicably, from talented Ultimate X-Men writer Mark Millar.) Do yourself a favor and rent Little Darlings instead.
Trouble Don't let the come-hither Mary-Kate and Ashley wannabes on the cover fool you: Not even a tween would read something this banal. An apparent imagining...TroubleMark Millar Don't let the come-hither Mary-Kate and Ashley wannabes on the cover fool you: Not even a tween would read something this banal. An apparent imagining...2003-06-27
Author: Mark Millar
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Fantastic Four' trailer arrives with hints of Doom
- 'Star Wars: Rogue One' will depict raid to steal original Death Star plans
- 'Furious 7' holds off 'Paul Blart' to win box office for third weekend in a row
- Victoria Justice breaks news to fans on Twitter: 'Eye Candy' canceled by MTV
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis: Now (Tribeca), then ('SNL'), future ('Fletch'?)
- 'Outlander' boss on Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Kellie Pickler, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift & More!