Don’t let the come-hither Mary-Kate and Ashley wannabes on the cover fool you: Not even a tween would read something this banal. An apparent imagining of Spider-Man’s Uncle Ben and Aunt May in their adolescence, the first of five installments details how sure-thing May gets Ben’s Spidey sense a-tingling. Spending the summer working at a Dirty Dancing-style summer resort, they laugh at authority, go skinny-dipping, and then get it on in what has to be the hokiest safe-sex PSA of all time. (This, inexplicably, from talented Ultimate X-Men writer Mark Millar.) Do yourself a favor and rent Little Darlings instead.
Trouble Don't let the come-hither Mary-Kate and Ashley wannabes on the cover fool you: Not even a tween would read something this banal. An apparent imagining...TroubleMark Millar Don't let the come-hither Mary-Kate and Ashley wannabes on the cover fool you: Not even a tween would read something this banal. An apparent imagining...2003-06-27
Author: Mark Millar
Posted June 27 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Seth Meyers mocks Donald Trump's Obamacare response
- Justin Timberlake on his voting booth selfie: 'I had no idea!'
- Elijah Wood turned down the chance to fight Daniel Radcliffe
- Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon prove they're totally best friends
- What to Watch Thursday: Joel McHale tackles 'The Great Indoors'
- Justin Timberlake, Jimmy Fallon sing 'Ironic' at summer camp
- 'Survivor': Jeff Probst addresses this week's panic attack
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers