Cowriter Steve Bing (whose credits include impregnating Liz Hurley) applies the Energizer Bunny/Jack Nicholson formula to Kangaroo Jack: Sunglasses + sassy grin = funny! Especially combined with a rapping kangaroo. Charlie (O’Connell) and Louis (Anderson) are Brooklyn pals sent Down Under to run a $50,000 errand for Charlie’s mafioso stepdad (Christopher Walken), only to meet a certain marsupial who nabs the loot. High jinks, fart jokes, and Estella Warren’s boobs abound. EXTRAS ”Jack”-inspired dance lessons (not taught by Walken, unfortunately), plus a commentary by cast members who can’t seem to remember ”Jack.”
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Anthony Anderson, Jerry O'Connell, Estella Warren, Dyan Cannon, Christopher Walken; Director: David McNally; Author: Steve Bing, Lowell Ganz, Babaloo Mandel, Barry O'Brien, Scott Rosenberg, Gary Ross (Writer); Producer (person): Jerry Bruckheimer; Release Date Wide: 01/17/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 88; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Mystery roles for Julie Delpy and Linda Cardellini
- 'The Americans' bosses on Paige, her future, and the endgame after (spoiler!)
- Casting Net: Anna Kendrick joins Zac Efron in 'Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates'
- Will Ferrell, Kristen Wiig in Lifetime movie (no, really!)
- Kendrick Lamar goes back to Compton for 'King Kunta' video: Watch
- Katie Couric pulls off 'an amazing prank' on James Corden for April Fools' Day: Watch
- From People: Courteney Cox steals Erin Foster's socks in 'Barely Famous' clip