Other people go to the beach. But when you’re as used to kicking bad-guy butt as ”Alias”’s Jennifer Garner, summer is no time to rest. That’s why the newly-separated star is in New York City filming “13 Going On 30,” a comedy in which she plays a geeky 13-year-old who gets locked in a closet by mean-spirited playmates, only to emerge from her entrapment suddenly all grown up – and beautiful. (Think: a female version of Tom Hanks’ ”Big.”)
(Jennifer Garner: John Barrett/Globe Photos)
Posted July 2 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' has finally arrived
- Jonah Hill to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages