Other people go to the beach. But when you’re as used to kicking bad-guy butt as ”Alias”’s Jennifer Garner, summer is no time to rest. That’s why the newly-separated star is in New York City filming “13 Going On 30,” a comedy in which she plays a geeky 13-year-old who gets locked in a closet by mean-spirited playmates, only to emerge from her entrapment suddenly all grown up – and beautiful. (Think: a female version of Tom Hanks’ ”Big.”)
(Jennifer Garner: John Barrett/Globe Photos)
Posted July 2 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Chris Rock announces first stand-up tour in 9 years
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' trailer: Humans and Transformers face off
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday