The sun, the surf, the shocking amount of spring-break skin! The producers of MTV’s seminal reality series ”The Real World” take the genre to a new medium with The Real Cancun, a bawdy big-screen cocktail that didn’t tempt moviegoers but goes down easy enough at home, courtesy of the well-chosen, almost-too-goofy-to-be-true revelers willing to let their shenanigans be filmed. There are the requisite Überbuff meatheads and party-girl twins among the 16 housemates, but it’s the transformation of Alan Taylor from a teetotaling rube into the house’s body-shot-slurping hero that gives this otherwise unremarkable fiesta its kick. EXTRAS The deleted scenes showcase the more banal moments, but it’s a sin to have left out the ”Cast Insights” (model-hunk Casey: ”I don’t get f—ed up a lot. Like, I do but I don’t”).
The Real CancunThe sun, the surf, the shocking amount of spring-break skin! The producers of MTV's seminal reality series ''The Real World'' take the genre to a new...The Real CancunDocumentaryPT1MRThe sun, the surf, the shocking amount of spring-break skin! The producers of MTV's seminal reality series ''The Real World'' take the genre to a new...2003-07-11New Line Cinema
Genre: Documentary; Director: Rick De Oliveira; Release Date Wide: 04/25/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 1; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!