The sun, the surf, the shocking amount of spring-break skin! The producers of MTV’s seminal reality series ”The Real World” take the genre to a new medium with The Real Cancun, a bawdy big-screen cocktail that didn’t tempt moviegoers but goes down easy enough at home, courtesy of the well-chosen, almost-too-goofy-to-be-true revelers willing to let their shenanigans be filmed. There are the requisite Überbuff meatheads and party-girl twins among the 16 housemates, but it’s the transformation of Alan Taylor from a teetotaling rube into the house’s body-shot-slurping hero that gives this otherwise unremarkable fiesta its kick. EXTRAS The deleted scenes showcase the more banal moments, but it’s a sin to have left out the ”Cast Insights” (model-hunk Casey: ”I don’t get f—ed up a lot. Like, I do but I don’t”).
The Real CancunThe sun, the surf, the shocking amount of spring-break skin! The producers of MTV's seminal reality series ''The Real World'' take the genre to a new...The Real CancunDocumentaryPT1MRThe sun, the surf, the shocking amount of spring-break skin! The producers of MTV's seminal reality series ''The Real World'' take the genre to a new...2003-07-11New Line Cinema
Genre: Documentary; Director: Rick De Oliveira; Release Date Wide: 04/25/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 1; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted July 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in new issue of comic book
- 'Grey's Anatomy': What's next for Amelia and Owen?
- Bill Cosby faces new sexual assault claim
- Bill Cosby: Career is 'far from finished'
- 'Glee' finale: Count Jonathan Groff in
- Vikings: Katheryn Winnick on Lagertha's season 3 plans
- 'Batman: Arkham Knight' comic: Preview 4 pages
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!