The sun, the surf, the shocking amount of spring-break skin! The producers of MTV’s seminal reality series ”The Real World” take the genre to a new medium with The Real Cancun, a bawdy big-screen cocktail that didn’t tempt moviegoers but goes down easy enough at home, courtesy of the well-chosen, almost-too-goofy-to-be-true revelers willing to let their shenanigans be filmed. There are the requisite Überbuff meatheads and party-girl twins among the 16 housemates, but it’s the transformation of Alan Taylor from a teetotaling rube into the house’s body-shot-slurping hero that gives this otherwise unremarkable fiesta its kick. EXTRAS The deleted scenes showcase the more banal moments, but it’s a sin to have left out the ”Cast Insights” (model-hunk Casey: ”I don’t get f—ed up a lot. Like, I do but I don’t”).
The Real CancunThe sun, the surf, the shocking amount of spring-break skin! The producers of MTV's seminal reality series ''The Real World'' take the genre to a new...The Real CancunDocumentaryPT1MRThe sun, the surf, the shocking amount of spring-break skin! The producers of MTV's seminal reality series ''The Real World'' take the genre to a new...2003-07-11New Line Cinema
Genre: Documentary; Director: Rick De Oliveira; Release Date Wide: 04/25/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 1; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'The Americans' bosses on Paige, her future, and the endgame after (spoiler!)
- Casting Net: Anna Kendrick joins Zac Efron in 'Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates'
- Will Ferrell, Kristen Wiig in Lifetime movie (no, really!)
- Kendrick Lamar goes back to Compton for 'King Kunta' video: Watch
- Katie Couric pulls off 'an amazing prank' on James Corden for April Fools' Day: Watch
- From People: Courteney Cox steals Erin Foster's socks in 'Barely Famous' clip
- 'Grey's Anatomy' finale: A kidnapping! A massive earthquake! A crossover!