Diane Lane may have been ”Unfaithful” onscreen, but in real life, she’s ready to pledge her fidelity. Lane and actor Josh Brolin recently got engaged, E! reports. The couple, who began dating last year, are being tight-lipped about wedding plans, but did reveal that Brolin proposed over the Fourth of July weekend, according to E!. Lane, 40, was previously married to actor Christopher Lambert (”Highlander”), while Brolin was married to actress Alice Adair (”Beverly Hills Cop 2”). Brolin, who started his career with 1985’s ”Goonies,” is James Brolin’s son (and Barbra Streisand’s stepson). Lane, meanwhile, scored her first Oscar nomination last year for ”Unfaithful,” in which she cheated on Richard Gere. But hopefully she’ll treat Brolin better.
Posted July 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hillary Clinton talks 'SNL' impressions
- Miss USA pageant names new hosts
- Rosie Perez leaving 'The View'
- Jeff Goldblum and wife welcome first son on the only possible day
- Katy Perry's Left Shark returns for Shark Week
- Joni Mitchell's attorney recomments permanent conservator
- Amanda Peterson's mom reflects
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!