Diane Lane may have been ”Unfaithful” onscreen, but in real life, she’s ready to pledge her fidelity. Lane and actor Josh Brolin recently got engaged, E! reports. The couple, who began dating last year, are being tight-lipped about wedding plans, but did reveal that Brolin proposed over the Fourth of July weekend, according to E!. Lane, 40, was previously married to actor Christopher Lambert (”Highlander”), while Brolin was married to actress Alice Adair (”Beverly Hills Cop 2”). Brolin, who started his career with 1985’s ”Goonies,” is James Brolin’s son (and Barbra Streisand’s stepson). Lane, meanwhile, scored her first Oscar nomination last year for ”Unfaithful,” in which she cheated on Richard Gere. But hopefully she’ll treat Brolin better.
Posted July 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Taylor Swift and Idris Elba among 2016 Met Gala co-chairs
- 'Fresh Off the Boat' scores full season order
- Sarah Silverman opens up about battling depression
- Kate Winslet to star as famed muse and photographer Lee Miller
- See the first teaser for the Jesse Owens biopic
- Vin Diesel breaks free of his chains in new 'Last Witch Hunter' clip
- What's the best Halloween movie? 'Hatchet' director Adam Green says...
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6