Diane Lane may have been ”Unfaithful” onscreen, but in real life, she’s ready to pledge her fidelity. Lane and actor Josh Brolin recently got engaged, E! reports. The couple, who began dating last year, are being tight-lipped about wedding plans, but did reveal that Brolin proposed over the Fourth of July weekend, according to E!. Lane, 40, was previously married to actor Christopher Lambert (”Highlander”), while Brolin was married to actress Alice Adair (”Beverly Hills Cop 2”). Brolin, who started his career with 1985’s ”Goonies,” is James Brolin’s son (and Barbra Streisand’s stepson). Lane, meanwhile, scored her first Oscar nomination last year for ”Unfaithful,” in which she cheated on Richard Gere. But hopefully she’ll treat Brolin better.
Posted July 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Is 'The Flash' doing Flashpoint in season 3?
- Fozzie Bear reveals who he gets mistaken for on '@Midnight'
- Kate McKinnon impersonated Ellen and Hillary to their faces
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' season 7 trailer debuts
- Hillary Clinton plays 'Who'd You Rather?' on possible VP picks
- Paul McCartney: Kanye West is 'a monster' who 'inspires me'
- Hillary Clinton assesses Donald Trump's thoughts on women