The five gay guys who star on ”Queer Eye for the Straight Guy” aren’t content just to make over ill-groomed heterosexuals – they’re also doing the same for their network, Bravo. The show’s premiere Tuesday night was the highest-rated show in the history of the cable network, attracting 1.16 million viewers, according to a network press release. That’s eight times more viewers than usually tune in to the network between 10 and 11 p.m. The show stars ”the Fab Five” – a quintet of gay men who are experts in food, grooming, interior design, fashion and culture. Like a superhero team, they use their abilities for the good of mankind, helping to rescue hairy, uncultured straight men – and their ugly homes.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Orlando Jones departs 'Sleepy Hollow': What's next for the show?
- Geekly Mailbag: Let's talk about Black Widow
- Sofia Vergara speaks about her embryo lawsuit with ex Nick Loeb
- 'New Girl': Are Nick and Jess still hooking up?
- 'You're the Worst' casts former 'Office' actor for season 2
- 'Suicide Squad': Who's who in the new cast photo
- EW's 2015 Baby Power List: Princess Charlotte debuts at...?
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!