The five gay guys who star on ”Queer Eye for the Straight Guy” aren’t content just to make over ill-groomed heterosexuals – they’re also doing the same for their network, Bravo. The show’s premiere Tuesday night was the highest-rated show in the history of the cable network, attracting 1.16 million viewers, according to a network press release. That’s eight times more viewers than usually tune in to the network between 10 and 11 p.m. The show stars ”the Fab Five” – a quintet of gay men who are experts in food, grooming, interior design, fashion and culture. Like a superhero team, they use their abilities for the good of mankind, helping to rescue hairy, uncultured straight men – and their ugly homes.
Posted July 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stephen Colbert meets Mitt Romney in new 'Late Show' promo
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' animated series delves into Star-Lord's origins
- Listen to this gorgeous harp cover of Taylor Swift’s ‘Style’
- See Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara handle awkward 'Fantastic Four' interview
- Lady Gaga gave Tony Bennett an enormous cake for his 89th birthday
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!