The five gay guys who star on ”Queer Eye for the Straight Guy” aren’t content just to make over ill-groomed heterosexuals – they’re also doing the same for their network, Bravo. The show’s premiere Tuesday night was the highest-rated show in the history of the cable network, attracting 1.16 million viewers, according to a network press release. That’s eight times more viewers than usually tune in to the network between 10 and 11 p.m. The show stars ”the Fab Five” – a quintet of gay men who are experts in food, grooming, interior design, fashion and culture. Like a superhero team, they use their abilities for the good of mankind, helping to rescue hairy, uncultured straight men – and their ugly homes.
Posted July 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Arthur Conan Doyle's estate is suing Miramax over 'Mr. Holmes'
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I’m Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!