The five gay guys who star on ”Queer Eye for the Straight Guy” aren’t content just to make over ill-groomed heterosexuals – they’re also doing the same for their network, Bravo. The show’s premiere Tuesday night was the highest-rated show in the history of the cable network, attracting 1.16 million viewers, according to a network press release. That’s eight times more viewers than usually tune in to the network between 10 and 11 p.m. The show stars ”the Fab Five” – a quintet of gay men who are experts in food, grooming, interior design, fashion and culture. Like a superhero team, they use their abilities for the good of mankind, helping to rescue hairy, uncultured straight men – and their ugly homes.
Posted July 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson's cause of death was an overdose
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!