A witty cartoon gets turned into even more of a cartoon. Elle Woods (Reese Witherspoon) still has her sweetly sparky enthusiasm, but she’s now a Miss America princess, in greater thrall to her cosmetics and accessories.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Coolidge, Sally Field, Regina King, Bob Newhart, Luke Wilson; Director: Charles Herman-Wurmfeld; Author: Eve Ahlert, Dennis Drake, Kate Kondell, Kristen Smith; Release Date Wide: 07/02/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 94; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: MGM
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!