”Even in the dark, loneliness knows my name,” sings Patrick Park on ”Nothing’s Wrong,” from the singer-songwriter’s debut. And while you may be tempted to ask why darkness would limit the reach of loneliness, it’s a pretty conceit, and Park’s music is all about pretty conceits. He tries hard to come off clever and morose, but his lightweight lyrics, delivered in a simple, direct manner that’s more mannered than affecting, often threaten to fly off into the ether like a balloon. A pretty, blue balloon.
Loneliness Knows My Name''Even in the dark, loneliness knows my name,'' sings Patrick Park on ''Nothing's Wrong,'' from the singer-songwriter's debut. And while you may be...Loneliness Knows My Name''Even in the dark, loneliness knows my name,'' sings Patrick Park on ''Nothing's Wrong,'' from the singer-songwriter's debut. And while you may be...2003-07-18
Lead Performer: Patrick Park; Producer (group): Hollywood Records
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Orphan Black' creators break down the latest twist: 'It's an interesting revelation for us'
- 'SNL': How'd Scarlett Johansson and Wiz Khalifa do?
- 'Scandal' panel: 5 best moments, season finale teases
- 'Walking Dead' actor in subway rant clip
- Celebrities who share a birthday with the new Royal Baby
- Ruth Rendell, mysteries writer, dies at 85
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $84.5M Friday
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Kerry Washington, Plus Gwen Stefani, the Spelling-McDermott Family & More!