”Even in the dark, loneliness knows my name,” sings Patrick Park on ”Nothing’s Wrong,” from the singer-songwriter’s debut. And while you may be tempted to ask why darkness would limit the reach of loneliness, it’s a pretty conceit, and Park’s music is all about pretty conceits. He tries hard to come off clever and morose, but his lightweight lyrics, delivered in a simple, direct manner that’s more mannered than affecting, often threaten to fly off into the ether like a balloon. A pretty, blue balloon.
Loneliness Knows My Name''Even in the dark, loneliness knows my name,'' sings Patrick Park on ''Nothing's Wrong,'' from the singer-songwriter's debut. And while you may be...Loneliness Knows My Name''Even in the dark, loneliness knows my name,'' sings Patrick Park on ''Nothing's Wrong,'' from the singer-songwriter's debut. And while you may be...2003-07-18
Lead Performer: Patrick Park; Producer (group): Hollywood Records
Posted July 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mr. Bean's 25th anniversary marked outside Buckingham Palace
- Joan Rivers remembered by daughter Melissa in touching tribute
- 'Big Brother': James explains why he trashed the house during the veto competition
- Michelle Obama wished Beyoncé a happy birthday on Twitter
- Jason Biggs' son picked book perfect for his 'American Pie' past
- 'Big Brother': Meg on her biggest mistake and that drunken night with Clay
- Pink says she has no issue with Demi Lovato after critical VMAs comments
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!