Felicity’s ex will be admitted to NBC’s Scrubs for some career rehab after his sitcom A.U.S.A. flopped. The prescription: six episodes as the neurotic boyfriend of Dr. Reid (Sarah Chalke).
Posted July 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jonathan Jackson, Nathan Parsons returning to 'General Hospital'
- Two of Josh Duggar's victims to appear on Fox News
- Sky Ferreira teases new single 'Guardian': listen
- James Wan to direct 'Aquaman'
- 'Spy' director Paul Feig talks female-driven comedies
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Still Love You' video is a fierce statement on gay marriage
- '19 Kids and Counting': Why TLC probably won't cancel the Duggars show