TUCKER CARLSON The CNN pundit said he’d eat his shoe if Hillary Rodham Clinton’s Living History sold one million copies. The senator made good, and now Carlson says he will too. Meat loafer, anyone?
Posted July 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Brie Larson and Jimmy Fallon play 'The Whisper Challenge' on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young talks Fitz and Olivia's now-public affair
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere