TUCKER CARLSON The CNN pundit said he’d eat his shoe if Hillary Rodham Clinton’s Living History sold one million copies. The senator made good, and now Carlson says he will too. Meat loafer, anyone?
Posted July 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Sylvester Stallone become Rocky in this ultimate training montage
- See Po uncover the Secret Panda Village in new 'Kung Fu Panda 3' clip
- Setsuko Hara, Japanese screen legend, dies at 95
- Bryan Cranston moved to tears while discussing pivotal 'Breaking Bad' scene
- See photos from 'Arrow'-'The Flash' crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- Jon Favreau's 'Chef' is going Bollywood
- Eagles of Death Metal discuss Paris attacks in moving interview
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year