TUCKER CARLSON The CNN pundit said he’d eat his shoe if Hillary Rodham Clinton’s Living History sold one million copies. The senator made good, and now Carlson says he will too. Meat loafer, anyone?
Posted July 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Robert De Niro's 'The Comedian' finds a new director
- Who should play the young Han Solo in the 'Star Wars' spinoff? Vote now!
- Elodie Yung cast as Elektra in 'Daredevil' season 2
- Two more networks pull Bill Cosby reruns
- Subway drops Jared Fogle amid FBI investigation
- Grateful Dead's farewell shows earned estimated $55 million
- Go inside the studio with Janet Jackson in her lyric video for 'No Sleeep'
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!