TUCKER CARLSON The CNN pundit said he’d eat his shoe if Hillary Rodham Clinton’s Living History sold one million copies. The senator made good, and now Carlson says he will too. Meat loafer, anyone?
Posted July 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kanye is still tweeting about his album name
- See Zac Efron & Anna Kendrick in 'Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates' trailer
- Kendrick, Efron, DeVine & Corden recreate classic sports movies
- Beyoncé shares behind-the-scenes Super Bowl photos, starring Blue Ivy
- See James Corden & Cindy Crawford's Pepsi commercial parody
- Carpool Karaoke: Elton John & James Corden sing 'Lion King' theme & more
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'