If the churning dance-rock music that flavors the beginning of Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle sounds familiar, maybe it’s because FLUKE’s 1997 single ”Absurd” also helped electrify the first Tomb Raider, back in 2001. Probably just a…coincidence.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'New Girl' season finale react: A modest proposal
- 'New Girl' boss on that season finale shocker--and what's next
- 'Law & Order: SVU' welcomes back familiar faces; get the scoop, watch a sneak peek
- 'Arrow,' 'Flash' producer Greg Berlanti to helm 'Infinite Horizon' comic adaptation
- 'The D Train' co-directors share secrets on THAT Jack Black, James Marsden scene
- Joni Mitchell's friend appointed her temporary conservator
- Reese Witherspoon launches lifestyle site Draper James
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!