If the churning dance-rock music that flavors the beginning of Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle sounds familiar, maybe it’s because FLUKE’s 1997 single ”Absurd” also helped electrify the first Tomb Raider, back in 2001. Probably just a…coincidence.
Posted July 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Daytime Emmys: Kelly and Michael take home the gold
- 'Quantico' postmortem: What THAT reveal means for Alex
- 'Silicon Valley': Producers talk shocking horse-sex scene
- Game of Thrones recap: 'Home'
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington breaks his silence -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner takes us inside those Strand flashbacks
- 'Game of Thrones' star explains Ramsay's horrifying 'Home' murders
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch