Another you-light-up-my-life romance starring Mandy Moore. At times, it’s as wholesome and eager as a Pat Boone infomercial, but Moore brings a spark of defiant life to the most ordinary encounters.
Genre: Drama, Romance; Starring: Trent Ford, Mandy Moore, Dylan Baker, Peter Gallagher, Alexandra Holden, Allison Janney; Director: Clare Kilner; Author: Heidi Ferrer; Release Date Wide: 07/18/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 101; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted August 1 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman gets a tribute at the Indy 500--but it ends in a crash
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- ‘Tomorrowland’ leads slow Memorial Day weekend at box office
- Jennifer Aniston's '90s throwback photo is picture perfect
- Straight No Chaser step into Jim Nabors' shoes, sing to kick off the Indy 500
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!