Another you-light-up-my-life romance starring Mandy Moore. At times, it’s as wholesome and eager as a Pat Boone infomercial, but Moore brings a spark of defiant life to the most ordinary encounters.
Genre: Drama, Romance; Starring: Trent Ford, Mandy Moore, Dylan Baker, Peter Gallagher, Alexandra Holden, Allison Janney; Director: Clare Kilner; Author: Heidi Ferrer; Release Date Wide: 07/18/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 101; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted August 1 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday