Another you-light-up-my-life romance starring Mandy Moore. At times, it’s as wholesome and eager as a Pat Boone infomercial, but Moore brings a spark of defiant life to the most ordinary encounters.
Genre: Drama, Romance; Starring: Trent Ford, Mandy Moore, Dylan Baker, Peter Gallagher, Alexandra Holden, Allison Janney; Director: Clare Kilner; Author: Heidi Ferrer; Release Date Wide: 07/18/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 101; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted August 1 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bill Murray crashes White House press briefing to talk Cubs baseball
- 'Secrets and Lies' sneak peek: Eric and Cornell meet again
- ‘Captain Marvel’ will be ‘strongest character we’ve ever had': Marvel
- Lynda Carter, Gal Gadot reflect on 75 years of Wonder Woman
- Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn parody Beyoncé's 'Formation'
- Jennifer Lawrence attached to star in Zelda Fitzgerald biopic
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top latest evicted guest speaks out