Another you-light-up-my-life romance starring Mandy Moore. At times, it’s as wholesome and eager as a Pat Boone infomercial, but Moore brings a spark of defiant life to the most ordinary encounters.
Genre: Drama, Romance; Starring: Trent Ford, Mandy Moore, Dylan Baker, Peter Gallagher, Alexandra Holden, Allison Janney; Director: Clare Kilner; Author: Heidi Ferrer; Release Date Wide: 07/18/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 101; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Comedian Jim Norton defends new 'Daily Show' host Trevor Noah in Time
- Producer Jason Blum talks about the new Joel Edgerton-Jason Bateman thriller 'The Gift'
- See all the names Kurt Cobain considered for Nirvana
- Just in time for hump day, Charlie Puth shares sexy 'Marvin Gaye' video with Meghan Trainor
- Morgan Spurlock 'shed a little tear' when Zayn Malik left
- Clint Eastwood circling Richard Jewell project
- Avril Lavigne: 'I thought I was dying'