Another you-light-up-my-life romance starring Mandy Moore. At times, it’s as wholesome and eager as a Pat Boone infomercial, but Moore brings a spark of defiant life to the most ordinary encounters.
Genre: Drama, Romance; Starring: Trent Ford, Mandy Moore, Dylan Baker, Peter Gallagher, Alexandra Holden, Allison Janney; Director: Clare Kilner; Author: Heidi Ferrer; Release Date Wide: 07/18/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 101; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted August 1 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Pedro Pascal is a boss to die for — literally—in 'Bloodsucking Bastards'
- Bruce Campbell in 'Ash vs. Evil Dead': We've got the first image
- 'Game of Thrones': HBO reveals awesome toy line for grown-ups
- Kim Kardashian: 'Call me a feminist'
- Macy's dumps Donald Trump
- Joss Stone shares video for 'The Answer,' dishes about new album
- Lionsgate to produce 'Monopoly' movie, 'Truman Show' writer penning script
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Lupita Nyong'o, Amber Heard, Rosario Dawson & More!