Dodie Smith’s coming-of-age novel about a poor, artsy family in 1934 England, adapted with staid 1970s public-television production values. Romola Garai and Rose Byrne star as blooming sisters.
Genre: Romance, Drama; Starring: Rose Byrne, Romola Garai, Bill Nighy, Henry Thomas; Director: Tim Fywell; Author: Heidi Thomas; Release Date Limited: 07/11/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 113; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Samuel Goldwyn Films
Posted August 1 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Westworld': Who is secretly a robot?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' stars react to final day of filming
- Michael Massee, Actor Who Played '24' Villain Ira Gaines, Dies at 61
- 'Mad Men' creator Matthew Weiner lines up Amazon anthology series
- Box office preview: Tom Hanks' 'Inferno' to catch fire at No. 1
- Hillary Clinton on Adele's endorsement: 'It meant a lot to me'
- 'Westworld': New photos plus episode titles give clues
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers