Mr. Bean’s Rowan Atkinson plays a nincompoop British secret agent and John Malkovich his French-fruitcake nemesis in a delightfully daft James Bond spoof written by real Bond-movie operatives.
Genre: Comedy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Rowan Atkinson, John Malkovich, Natalie Imbruglia; Director: Peter Howitt; Author: Ben Elton, Neal Purvis, Robert Wade; Release Date Wide: 07/18/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 87; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Universal
Posted August 1 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Memorial Day weekend box office sinks to lowest level since 2001
- Mindy Kaling and B.J. Novak's upcoming book is not a tell-all
- Jessica Lange re-teams with Ryan Murphy for 'Long Day’s Journey Into Night' on B'way
- Joe Jonas talks spitting paint and making magic on 'I Can Do That'--plus exclusive clip
- Gallery Books to publish an investigative book about Whitney Houston and Bobbi Kristina
- Michael Gambon to play Winston Churchill in new TV project
- Johnny Depp could face jail time for illegally bringing dogs to Australia
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!