Mr. Bean’s Rowan Atkinson plays a nincompoop British secret agent and John Malkovich his French-fruitcake nemesis in a delightfully daft James Bond spoof written by real Bond-movie operatives.
Genre: Comedy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Rowan Atkinson, John Malkovich, Natalie Imbruglia; Director: Peter Howitt; Author: Ben Elton, Neal Purvis, Robert Wade; Release Date Wide: 07/18/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 87; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Universal
Posted August 1 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 5 best non-singles from Kanye West's 'Late Registration' on its 10th anniversary
- 'Supernatural': Jensen Ackles talks season 11's female big bad
- See the Foo Fighters rock out with Blues Traveler's John Popper
- Hootie explains how he got name-checked in 'Mo Money Mo Problems'
- 9 little-known facts about Rihanna's first album
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!