Mr. Bean’s Rowan Atkinson plays a nincompoop British secret agent and John Malkovich his French-fruitcake nemesis in a delightfully daft James Bond spoof written by real Bond-movie operatives.
Genre: Comedy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Rowan Atkinson, John Malkovich, Natalie Imbruglia; Director: Peter Howitt; Author: Ben Elton, Neal Purvis, Robert Wade; Release Date Wide: 07/18/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 87; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Universal
Posted August 1 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'HTGAWM' star on Michaela's 'fractured' relationship with mom
- Gordon Ramsay rails against the five worst Halloween treats
- NFL star Richard Sherman dressed as Harry Potter
- Celebrities wish Hillary Clinton a happy birthday
- WATCH: Ruth Wilson on 'I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House'
- WATCH: Werner Herzog got special permits to shoot volcano doc in North Korea
- 'Star Trek' TV series losing Bryan Fuller as showrunner
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers