The source of all misery is at it again. Lara Croft must protect it in Tomb Raider 2. Couples have nearly come to blows on Fox’s Paradise Hotel over questions held in it. And Carrie’s criticism of Berger’s book Hurricane Pandora nearly cost her a beau on Sex and the City. Time to think outside the box?
Posted August 1 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bruce Springsteen stops ‘Jersey Girl’ performance for a marriage proposal
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard