The source of all misery is at it again. Lara Croft must protect it in Tomb Raider 2. Couples have nearly come to blows on Fox’s Paradise Hotel over questions held in it. And Carrie’s criticism of Berger’s book Hurricane Pandora nearly cost her a beau on Sex and the City. Time to think outside the box?
Posted August 1 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Once Upon a Time' sneak peek: Watch Jasmine and Aladdin meet
- Megyn Kelly grills Donna Brazile about alleged leaked email
- 'Top Chef' cooks up fresh drama in season 14 trailer
- WATCH: Michael J. Fox, Lea Thompson on the DeLorean from 'Back to the Future'
- Madonna, Jay Z nab Songwriters Hall of Fame nominations
- Lady Gaga wrote a 'Joanne' track about Trayvon Martin's death
- Michael J. Fox talks about the timeless nature of 'Back to the Future'