The bad-luck charm who’s signaled the demise of shows from Happy Days to Sports Night has taken over the role of Faith Ford’s husband in ABC’s fall sitcom Hope & Faith.
Posted August 1 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'NCIS': Try not to get emotional watching this goodbye clip for Tony DiNozzo
- Laverne Cox will sit down with Megyn Kelly for Fox special
- The Rolling Stones request Donald Trump stop using their songs
- Seth MacFarlane to create and star in space-set dramedy series
- Viola Davis on Harriet Tubman movie: 'I feel like it's our time'
- Roland Emmerich on why 'Independence Day: Resurgence' took 20 years
- 'Grey's Anatomy' stars on Callie vs. Arizona custody battle