The bad-luck charm who’s signaled the demise of shows from Happy Days to Sports Night has taken over the role of Faith Ford’s husband in ABC’s fall sitcom Hope & Faith.
Posted August 1 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See the first teaser for Martin Scorsese's rock drama 'Vinyl'
- 'Destiny' is replacing Peter Dinklage with Nolan North as the voice of Ghost
- Joel McHale says no more 'Community,' but movie hopes remain
- Apple Music will stream Dr. Dre's new album before release date
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' casts immortal villain Vandal Savage
- Frank Langella sets Broadway return in 'The Father'
- Ja Rule and 50 Cent reignite their years-long feud