The bad-luck charm who’s signaled the demise of shows from Happy Days to Sports Night has taken over the role of Faith Ford’s husband in ABC’s fall sitcom Hope & Faith.
Posted August 1 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Watch: Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans wanted for allegedly attacking ex-fiance
- Kanye West tapped as a headliner for Atlanta's Birthday Bash 20
- Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' hits No. 1