In 73 full-color, off-the-wall pictures in No Title Here (powerHouse, $45), photographer Jeff Mermelstein shows his flair for capturing quirky moments, like this scene from the 1994 opening of Las Vegas’ MGM Grand.
Posted August 1 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Raven-Symoné to star in 'That’s So Raven' spin-off at Disney Channel
- 'Timeless' casts criminal couple in Bonnie and Clyde episode
- EW Must List: 'The Walking Dead', Empire of the Sun's 'Two Vines'
- Oprah Winfrey unveils her first cookbook cover
- David Crosby on Kanye West: 'He can neither sing, nor write, nor play'
- Ellen DeGeneres hilariously sends her producer to a haunted house
- J.K. Rowling teases published 'Fantastic Beasts' screenplay