In 73 full-color, off-the-wall pictures in No Title Here (powerHouse, $45), photographer Jeff Mermelstein shows his flair for capturing quirky moments, like this scene from the 1994 opening of Las Vegas’ MGM Grand.
Posted August 1 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Why The Final Girls is the new (scary) Pleasantville
- '12 Monkeys' cast and co-creator tease new, surprising alliances in season 2
- Composer John Williams scores AFI Life Achievement Award
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' debuts with scary good ratings
- Bruno Mars teams with 'Empire' producer for NBC family comedy
- See the trailer for Janis Joplin documentary 'Janis: Little Girl Blue'
- Ellen DeGeneres coordinates Jessie J duet with viral video cohort, and it's perfect