In 73 full-color, off-the-wall pictures in No Title Here (powerHouse, $45), photographer Jeff Mermelstein shows his flair for capturing quirky moments, like this scene from the 1994 opening of Las Vegas’ MGM Grand.
Posted August 1 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters