It stands to reason that if cultural archaeologists can dig up countless nuggets of obscure ’60s garage rock, they can do the same with ’70s glam, and herewith is the proof. Forgotten bands with great names (Crunch, Iron Virgin, the Plod) deliver 20 anthemic dumbo ditties that may make you nostalgic for the age of platform boots and limp-wristed heterosexual males in makeup. Yea, verily, all that glitters is not Gary.
Velvet Tinmine It stands to reason that if cultural archaeologists can dig up countless nuggets of obscure '60s garage rock, they can do the same with '70s glam, and...Velvet TinmineReissues It stands to reason that if cultural archaeologists can dig up countless nuggets of obscure '60s garage rock, they can do the same with '70s glam, and...2003-08-01
Genre: Reissues; Lead Performer: Various Artists; Producer (group): RPM Records
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Netflix releases trailer for 'The Other One: The Long, Strange Trip of Bob Weir' documentary
- Samantha Bee debriefs about The Daily Show, her new TBS comedy, and her soul
- Lifetime launches initiative to promote women in the entertainment industry
- Khloe Kardashian confirms Kylie Jenner had some help with those plump lips
- 'Bones' preview: 'They could be executing an innocent man'
- Sony orders second season of 'Powers'
- 'I Am Big Bird' directors on how the film became a love story: Watch an exclusive clip
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!