Get the word out! Angie Harmon and Keith David light up the screen in Agent Cody Banks. Unfortunately, neither of them is the star. The youngsters carrying this kiddie-spy flick (Muniz and Duff) are significantly less inspiring. Malcolm in the Middle’s Muniz can handle the lighter, comedic moments (no surprise there), but passing him off as an ass-kicking CIA agent counted on to save the world (and, of course, rescue Duff) is a bit much. He’s also not helped by having to make do with a bunch of goofy-as-hell gadgets. EXTRAS Deleted scenes, multiangle sequences, and bloopers are nice touches, but all take a backseat to ”Cool Makeup Tricks by Hilary Duff,” in which the teen dreamer expounds on the joys of Armani Luminous Silk Foundation No. 4.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Kids and Family; Starring: Frankie Muniz, Keith David, Hilary Duff, Darrell Hammond, Angie Harmon, Ian McShane, Daniel Roebuck, Cynthia Stevenson, Arnold Vosloo; Director: Harald Zwart; Author: Jeffrey Charles Jurgensen; Release Date Wide: 03/14/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 96; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: MGM
Posted August 8 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'House of Cards' premiere react: Blood on the Tracks
- Skrillex + Diplo release Jack U debut
- 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett on the power of Jamal's coming-out
- 'Focus' aims to lift box office crown from 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Bruce Willis indie-thriller 'Wake' halts production due to lack of funding
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' creator on season 1 success, season 2 ideas
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in comic
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!