Get the word out! Angie Harmon and Keith David light up the screen in Agent Cody Banks. Unfortunately, neither of them is the star. The youngsters carrying this kiddie-spy flick (Muniz and Duff) are significantly less inspiring. Malcolm in the Middle’s Muniz can handle the lighter, comedic moments (no surprise there), but passing him off as an ass-kicking CIA agent counted on to save the world (and, of course, rescue Duff) is a bit much. He’s also not helped by having to make do with a bunch of goofy-as-hell gadgets. EXTRAS Deleted scenes, multiangle sequences, and bloopers are nice touches, but all take a backseat to ”Cool Makeup Tricks by Hilary Duff,” in which the teen dreamer expounds on the joys of Armani Luminous Silk Foundation No. 4.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Kids and Family; Starring: Frankie Muniz, Keith David, Hilary Duff, Darrell Hammond, Angie Harmon, Ian McShane, Daniel Roebuck, Cynthia Stevenson, Arnold Vosloo; Director: Harald Zwart; Author: Jeffrey Charles Jurgensen; Release Date Wide: 03/14/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 96; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: MGM
Posted August 8 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- WATCH: A nun returns to her goth roots in 'Little Sister' trailer
- 'La La Land' director on the 'timeless glamour' of Gosling & Stone
- 'Willy Wonka' costars pay tribute to Gene Wilder
- Will Ryan Lochte get your vote on 'Dancing With the Stars'?
- 'Arrow' unveils new villain Prometheus in season 5 photos
- 'Doctor Who' star Karen Gillan cast in 'Jumanji'
- 'The Flash' debuts first look at Flashpoint