No, you’re not having an unresolved fetish flashback; that is Corin Nemec – a.k.a. TV’s Parker Lewis (1990 – 93, below) – in drag in the Toby Keith – Willie Nelson video ”Beer for My Horses” (currently No. 5 on Billboard’s Hot Country Singles chart). How the hell’d he get in there? ”I was just on Stargate SG-1 for the last year and a half, and I’ve always done lots of TV movies,” says the 31-year-old Nemec, whom you may also remember from the 1989 Emmy-nominated miniseries I Know My First Name Is Steven. Although Nemec lives in country-music-loving Texas, he’s shuttling back and forth to L.A., ”having meetings and getting back into the swing of things.” We’re sure it will work out – because if memory serves correctly, he can’t lose.
Posted August 8 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See the cover of Moïra Fowley Doyle's YA debut The Accident Season
- Chance the Rapper and Alec Baldwin's unexpected collaboration
- Diplo's Major Lazer project teams up with DJ Snake and MØ for 'Lean On'
- Robert Downey Jr. announces charity contest for trip to Age of Ultron premiere
- 'The Sound of Music' turns 50: We rank the Von Trapp children
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises