No, you’re not having an unresolved fetish flashback; that is Corin Nemec – a.k.a. TV’s Parker Lewis (1990 – 93, below) – in drag in the Toby Keith – Willie Nelson video ”Beer for My Horses” (currently No. 5 on Billboard’s Hot Country Singles chart). How the hell’d he get in there? ”I was just on Stargate SG-1 for the last year and a half, and I’ve always done lots of TV movies,” says the 31-year-old Nemec, whom you may also remember from the 1989 Emmy-nominated miniseries I Know My First Name Is Steven. Although Nemec lives in country-music-loving Texas, he’s shuttling back and forth to L.A., ”having meetings and getting back into the swing of things.” We’re sure it will work out – because if memory serves correctly, he can’t lose.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- Kit Harington fights terrorism in 'Spooks: The Greater Good' trailer
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!