What happens when evidence emerges that New York City’s most notorious vigilante – a Robin Hood type who bumps off drug lords and dubs himself Justice – might just be a cop? That’s the daunting question facing crackerjack detective Brian McKenna, who must piece together the increasingly complex puzzle on little more than adrenaline and coffee. And the headaches don’t stop there: He’s got a nosy reporter on his back, and he’s also trying to parse the intentions of his partner, Cisco Sanchez, a braggadocio who may or may not know Justice’s true identity. Former NYPD captain Mahoney displays a well-honed knowledge of the give-and-take of tough investigations – at times, this absorbing novel reads like a police procedural handbook. It’s his ear for sharp dialogue, though, and propensity for narrative surprises that make this taut, timely story such a thrill.
Justice What happens when evidence emerges that New York City's most notorious vigilante -- a Robin Hood type who bumps off drug lords and dubs himself Justice...JusticeFictionDan Mahoney What happens when evidence emerges that New York City's most notorious vigilante -- a Robin Hood type who bumps off drug lords and dubs himself Justice...2003-08-08
Genre: Fiction; Author: Dan Mahoney
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Furious 7's James Wan to produce 'The Entity' remake
- Helen Mirren talks about her love of Vin Diesel on 'Late Night'
- Waka Flocka Flame to run for president
- Batman costume from 'Batman v Superman': Take a good look
- 'Furious 7' breaks box office records in China
- Jon Stewart's final 'Daily Show' to air Aug. 6
- 'Full House' revival at Netflix officially on; 13 episodes to arrive in 2016
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!