Since Carly Simon does the music for the film, Piglet probably thinks this movie’s about him. Well, he’s right, and it’s not a bad starring vehicle: The tiny fellow wishes he were bigger so that his buddies would appreciate him. Little does he know that Pooh and the gang do realize just how special their porcine pal is. Simon’s songs are breezy and light enough to please youngsters and adults alike, but even our awfully cute protagonist can’t disguise the fact that Piglet’s a bit toothless, even for the kiddies. EXTRAS Hammy life lessons from Piglet, and a mildly diverting game in which players search for the wee swine’s drawings.
Genre: Kids and Family, Animation; Starring: Peter Cullen, James Cummings, John Fiedler, Ken Samson; Director: Francis Glebas; Author: Brian Hohlfeld; Release Date Wide: 03/21/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 75; MPAA Rating: G; Distributor: Walt Disney Pictures
Posted August 8 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- More exclusive images of Bruce Campbell in 'Ash vs Evil Dead'
- Audience member attempts to charge phone on stage at Broadway play
- Conan O'Brien on hosting his show from Comic-Con: 'Imagine 'Conan' bombarded by gamma rays'
- Dave Grohl covers Neil Young with members of Blind Melon and Pearl Jam
- 'Boulevard' director on working with Robin Williams: 'I couldn't have loved him more'
- 'Rise of the Tomb Raider' exclusive images
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Katherine Howe's ghostly love story 'The Appearance of Annie Van Sinderen'
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!