Since Carly Simon does the music for the film, Piglet probably thinks this movie’s about him. Well, he’s right, and it’s not a bad starring vehicle: The tiny fellow wishes he were bigger so that his buddies would appreciate him. Little does he know that Pooh and the gang do realize just how special their porcine pal is. Simon’s songs are breezy and light enough to please youngsters and adults alike, but even our awfully cute protagonist can’t disguise the fact that Piglet’s a bit toothless, even for the kiddies. EXTRAS Hammy life lessons from Piglet, and a mildly diverting game in which players search for the wee swine’s drawings.
Genre: Kids and Family, Animation; Starring: Peter Cullen, James Cummings, John Fiedler, Ken Samson; Director: Francis Glebas; Author: Brian Hohlfeld; Release Date Wide: 03/21/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 75; MPAA Rating: G; Distributor: Walt Disney Pictures
Posted August 8 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Last Man on Earth' ratings give hope
- 'Bye, Felicia': Cookie lashes out at Anika in Empire exclusive clip
- Stream Clare Maguire's new EP 'Don't Mess Me Around'
- 'Walking Dead': Greg Nicotero on cut scenes to 'Remember'
- 'Blacklist' return for Ryan Eggold as Tom Keen: First Look
- Electropop artist EZA's 'Headlights' video is a synesthetic breakup jam -- exclusive
- Farewell, Bro: How Matt Fractions 'Hawkeye' changed Marvel Comics