Since Carly Simon does the music for the film, Piglet probably thinks this movie’s about him. Well, he’s right, and it’s not a bad starring vehicle: The tiny fellow wishes he were bigger so that his buddies would appreciate him. Little does he know that Pooh and the gang do realize just how special their porcine pal is. Simon’s songs are breezy and light enough to please youngsters and adults alike, but even our awfully cute protagonist can’t disguise the fact that Piglet’s a bit toothless, even for the kiddies. EXTRAS Hammy life lessons from Piglet, and a mildly diverting game in which players search for the wee swine’s drawings.
Genre: Kids and Family, Animation; Starring: Peter Cullen, James Cummings, John Fiedler, Ken Samson; Director: Francis Glebas; Author: Brian Hohlfeld; Release Date Wide: 03/21/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 75; MPAA Rating: G; Distributor: Walt Disney Pictures
Posted August 8 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ann Coulter slammed at Rob Lowe roast for conservative views
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good