Since Carly Simon does the music for the film, Piglet probably thinks this movie’s about him. Well, he’s right, and it’s not a bad starring vehicle: The tiny fellow wishes he were bigger so that his buddies would appreciate him. Little does he know that Pooh and the gang do realize just how special their porcine pal is. Simon’s songs are breezy and light enough to please youngsters and adults alike, but even our awfully cute protagonist can’t disguise the fact that Piglet’s a bit toothless, even for the kiddies. EXTRAS Hammy life lessons from Piglet, and a mildly diverting game in which players search for the wee swine’s drawings.
Genre: Kids and Family, Animation; Starring: Peter Cullen, James Cummings, John Fiedler, Ken Samson; Director: Francis Glebas; Author: Brian Hohlfeld; Release Date Wide: 03/21/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 75; MPAA Rating: G; Distributor: Walt Disney Pictures
Posted August 8 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Teen Wolf' star Tyler Posey apologizes for 'Gay Street' Snapchat
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': Go inside the opening gala
- J.K. Rowling meets 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' cast in photo
- 'Fast and Furious 8': Dwayne Johnson dives for cover in new set video
- Kanye West on Apple's talks with Tidal: 'Let the kids have the music'
- 'A Chorus Line' kicks up the classics at the Hollywood Bowl
- Sarah Jessica Parker: New HBO show isn't 'Sex and the City’