Since Carly Simon does the music for the film, Piglet probably thinks this movie’s about him. Well, he’s right, and it’s not a bad starring vehicle: The tiny fellow wishes he were bigger so that his buddies would appreciate him. Little does he know that Pooh and the gang do realize just how special their porcine pal is. Simon’s songs are breezy and light enough to please youngsters and adults alike, but even our awfully cute protagonist can’t disguise the fact that Piglet’s a bit toothless, even for the kiddies. EXTRAS Hammy life lessons from Piglet, and a mildly diverting game in which players search for the wee swine’s drawings.
Genre: Kids and Family, Animation; Starring: Peter Cullen, James Cummings, John Fiedler, Ken Samson; Director: Francis Glebas; Author: Brian Hohlfeld; Release Date Wide: 03/21/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 75; MPAA Rating: G; Distributor: Walt Disney Pictures
Posted August 8 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Spotlight' team takes a bow at Gotham Awards
- 'Star Wars Battlefront': 'Battle of Jakku' content available today for pre-order players
- See Pentatonix perform on 'Charlie Brown' Christmas special
- Jared Leto says his Joker will make Heath Ledger, Jack Nicholson proud
- David Spade looks back at his time working with Chris Farley on 'SNL'
- Trevor Noah on Planned Parenthood shooting: 'Just call it terrorism'
- Lil Wayne announces The Dedication tour with Rae Sremmurd