Since Carly Simon does the music for the film, Piglet probably thinks this movie’s about him. Well, he’s right, and it’s not a bad starring vehicle: The tiny fellow wishes he were bigger so that his buddies would appreciate him. Little does he know that Pooh and the gang do realize just how special their porcine pal is. Simon’s songs are breezy and light enough to please youngsters and adults alike, but even our awfully cute protagonist can’t disguise the fact that Piglet’s a bit toothless, even for the kiddies. EXTRAS Hammy life lessons from Piglet, and a mildly diverting game in which players search for the wee swine’s drawings.
Genre: Kids and Family, Animation; Starring: Peter Cullen, James Cummings, John Fiedler, Ken Samson; Director: Francis Glebas; Author: Brian Hohlfeld; Release Date Wide: 03/21/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 75; MPAA Rating: G; Distributor: Walt Disney Pictures
Posted August 8 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- There's a lot of dancing in Lil Mama's new video
- Pink Floyd celebrates 50 years of existence with plaque
- Tame Impala releases another video for 'Cause I'm A Man'
- 'Lego Jurassic World' trailer features Lego Chris Pratt and Lego Indominous Rex
- Exclusive clip will make you fall hard for 'Me and Earl and the Dying Girl'
- Dave Grohl's middle school fan letter to Ian MacKaye surfaces
- Idris Elba's Nelson Mandela documentary to air on A+E