Yapping at the heels of ”Far From Heaven,” this colorful indie apes the Technicolor ?50s movie musicals as it tells the story of a modern-day Millie (Isabel Rose) juggling two men, one of them ?80s matinee idol Andrew McCarthy.
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Outlander' is becoming a war story, explains showrunner
- James Bond: Sam Mendes thinks 'it's time for somebody else' to direct
- Tom Hardy chats with Princes William and Harry at charity polo tournament
- 'Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?' trailer: James Franco's re-'vamp'
- Melissa McCarthy to 'Ghostbusters' haters: 'I hope they find a friend'
- Zac Efron shares 'High School Musical' throwback cast photo
- What is Essex Corp? 'X-Men: Apocalypse' post-credits scene explained
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers