Yapping at the heels of ”Far From Heaven,” this colorful indie apes the Technicolor ?50s movie musicals as it tells the story of a modern-day Millie (Isabel Rose) juggling two men, one of them ?80s matinee idol Andrew McCarthy.
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- WATCH: Geena Davis recalls getting really drunk for 'Thelma & Louise'
- Garry Marshall’s 5 rules for making a rom-com
- 'Guilt': Watch the first trailer for Freeform's steamy new drama
- Pearl Jam play 'Ten' front to back in Philly
- 'The Originals' boss on the difficulties of killing a beloved character
- 'The Originals' boss on [spoiler]'s heartbreaking death, hope for Davina
- 'The Originals' victim 'cried' over that tragic death
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch