Yapping at the heels of ”Far From Heaven,” this colorful indie apes the Technicolor ?50s movie musicals as it tells the story of a modern-day Millie (Isabel Rose) juggling two men, one of them ?80s matinee idol Andrew McCarthy.
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Sharon Osbourne takes 'Talk' break
- Chris Pratt offers pre-apology for any offensive remarks he says during press tour
- An intense new trailer for 'Black Mass' has arrived
- John Stamos on Olsens' 'Fuller House' nix
- This was Chris Pratt's craziest day on the set of 'Jurassic World'
- Why Michael Fassbender loves taking risks
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Marion Cotillard, Jason Derulo, Serena Williams and More!