Having hit his peak at age 6, a down-and-out actor (David Spade) tries to get back in the fame game by hiring a family to help relive his lost childhood. Amid the high jinks, real-life child stars Danny Bonaduce, Emmanuel Lewis, Leif Garrett, and Corey Feldman appear as themselves.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Excalibur' actor Nigel Terry dies at 69
- Hugh Jackman lip syncs 'Bacon Pancakes' from 'Adventure Time'
- Melissa McCarthy, Channing Tatum, & more celebs on their first trip to 'Letterman'
- Mayweather-Pacquiao to be seen by U.S. astronauts in space
- 'Gotham' boss on crafting 'iconic' final moment in season finale
- 10 most-popular Star Wars songs revealed (#1 is a shock)
- Madonna (sort of) addresses her Coachella makeout with Drake
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!