Having hit his peak at age 6, a down-and-out actor (David Spade) tries to get back in the fame game by hiring a family to help relive his lost childhood. Amid the high jinks, real-life child stars Danny Bonaduce, Emmanuel Lewis, Leif Garrett, and Corey Feldman appear as themselves.
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- CBS pulls 'Angel From Hell' from schedule
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' premiere: Talk about it here
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: The Most Dramatic 'Bachelor' Recap Ever: Episode 6
- 'Scorpion' stars break down big Quintis moment
- Oscars show will be 'most diverse ever,' producer says
- 'X-Files' writer on Monday night's huge spoiler
- Lupita Nyong'o in talks to star in sci-fi thriller 'Intelligent Life'