Having hit his peak at age 6, a down-and-out actor (David Spade) tries to get back in the fame game by hiring a family to help relive his lost childhood. Amid the high jinks, real-life child stars Danny Bonaduce, Emmanuel Lewis, Leif Garrett, and Corey Feldman appear as themselves.
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?