Having hit his peak at age 6, a down-and-out actor (David Spade) tries to get back in the fame game by hiring a family to help relive his lost childhood. Amid the high jinks, real-life child stars Danny Bonaduce, Emmanuel Lewis, Leif Garrett, and Corey Feldman appear as themselves.
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Megan Mullally: 'There is a very good chance' for 'Will & Grace' reboot
- 'Pitch' star Kylie Bunbury makes plea for season 2
- 'Pitch' boss on Fox baseball drama's struggle and future
- Meghan Trainor cancels tour stops for vocal rest
- President Obama to appear on 'The Daily Show'
- Actor Judge Reinhold arrested in Texas on disorderly conduct charge
- Andy Grammer's emotional 'Fresh Eyes' video focuses on homelessness
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes