After concertgoers showered the Limp Bizkit frontman with garbage at a Summer Sanitarium show, he spewed obscenities and left the stage. Finally, we know how to get him to stop singing.
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Demi Lovato wipes out on stage
- The Roots play 'Rappers Delight' with the Philadelphia Mayor for Fourth of July
- See John Oliver cover flip flops, orgies, and 13 other topics in under two minutes
- Miley Cyrus cameos as a skateboarding heartthrob on 'Stone Quackers'
- The first two episodes of Amazon's 'The Man in the High Castle' will stream on EW this Friday
- Miguel: How Prince, sex and late-nights in L.A. inspired his killer new album
- Britney Spears recreates 'Oops' cover with kids
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!