After concertgoers showered the Limp Bizkit frontman with garbage at a Summer Sanitarium show, he spewed obscenities and left the stage. Finally, we know how to get him to stop singing.
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Wayne Coyne reveals details about the Flaming Lips' over-the-top tour with Miley Cyrus
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic