After concertgoers showered the Limp Bizkit frontman with garbage at a Summer Sanitarium show, he spewed obscenities and left the stage. Finally, we know how to get him to stop singing.
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Tom Hanks asks Zoltar from 'Big' for yet another wish
- What to Watch Tuesday: 'This Is Us' goes to the Super Bowl (sort of)
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big