After concertgoers showered the Limp Bizkit frontman with garbage at a Summer Sanitarium show, he spewed obscenities and left the stage. Finally, we know how to get him to stop singing.
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' John Stamos tweets
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- Hulu exec explains '19 Kids & Counting' nix
- Mariah Carey calls 'American Idol' stint 'the worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy