The Last Nazi never creates the expected menace. It’s not that aging war criminal Adalwolf, an associate of Josef Mengele, isn’t clever and diabolical. But he’s never more frightening than a comic-book villain bent on world destruction, in this case transmitting a virus to kill millions of Jews through the unborn son of Nazi-hunting lawyer Melissa Gale. Pottinger tries to re-create the repartee of Hannibal Lecter and Clarice Starling, but winds up with inane dialogue (”Life in Auschwitz wasn’t exactly Fast Times at Ridgemont High”). As you may have guessed, The Last Nazi isn’t exactly The Silence of the Lambs.
The Last Nazi The Last Nazi never creates the expected menace. It's not that aging war criminal Adalwolf, an associate of Josef Mengele, isn't clever and diabolical...The Last NaziFictionStanley Pottinger The Last Nazi never creates the expected menace. It's not that aging war criminal Adalwolf, an associate of Josef Mengele, isn't clever and diabolical...2003-08-15
Genre: Fiction; Author: Stanley Pottinger
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: Jason Momoa to star in lumberjack thriller Braven
- Brad Paisley gets ready for football season with 'Country Nation' video
- Selena Gomez is officially in 'Neighbors 2'
- Interracial family comedy in the works at NBC, from Parks and Recreation pair
- Emily Ratajkowski is over 'Blurred Lines': 'It's the bane of my existence'
- Janet Jackson shares powerful new single, 'Unbreakable'
- ESPN extends Curt Schilling's suspension through MLB season
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!