Come October, York Entertainment will rerelease old films (like Bruce Lee’s ”Chinese Connection”) redubbed and rescored to appeal to an audience raised on hip-hop and ”Def Comedy Jam.”
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Football stars cheer 'Eddie the Eagle' in film’s Super Bowl spot
- T.J. Miller reveals some of the lines too dirty for 'Deadpool'
- Nicholas Sparks: 'No one wanted to play Noah' in 'The Notebook'
- Emma Watson, Benedict Cumberbatch named visiting fellows at Oxford
- Salma Hayek visits ER in ‘inappropriate’ shirt after on-set injury
- 'The Witch' is 'a Puritan's nightmare' in new featurette
- War is coming in the 'Gods of Egypt' Super Bowl TV spot