Director-screenwriter Sofia Coppola (”The Virgin Suicides”) enlisted Bill Murray to play Hollywood A-lister Bob, who cavorts around Japan with a newfound friend (”Ghost World”’s Scarlett Johansson). Early word says it’s a big step forward for both Coppola and her leading man.
(Lost in Translation: Yoshio Sato)
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' postmortem: Elizabeth Henstridge talks surprising return
- The 10 most-promising 'Voice' contestants
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Bear Left Then Bear Write'
- Johnny Cash and Miranda Lambert get stars on the Music City Walk of Fame
- Casting Net: Jennifer Aniston, Jack Huston fly with 'The Yellow Birds'
- Hannibal Buress shares unaired 'Unemployable' pilot
- 'The Flash' boss on heartbreaking premiere twist