Director-screenwriter Sofia Coppola (”The Virgin Suicides”) enlisted Bill Murray to play Hollywood A-lister Bob, who cavorts around Japan with a newfound friend (”Ghost World”’s Scarlett Johansson). Early word says it’s a big step forward for both Coppola and her leading man.
(Lost in Translation: Yoshio Sato)
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?