Director-screenwriter Sofia Coppola (”The Virgin Suicides”) enlisted Bill Murray to play Hollywood A-lister Bob, who cavorts around Japan with a newfound friend (”Ghost World”’s Scarlett Johansson). Early word says it’s a big step forward for both Coppola and her leading man.
(Lost in Translation: Yoshio Sato)
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'
- Christian Bale knee injury delays production on Fox's 'The Deep Blue Good-by'
- Jared Leto as the Joker: 'Suicide Squad' director tweets a photo