Twentieth Century Fox has optioned Deborah Scroggins’ Emma’s War: An Aid Worker, a Warlord, Radical Islam, and the Politics of Oil – A True Story of Love and Death in Sudan. Good luck squeezing that on the marquee.
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Sky Ferreira teases new single 'Guardian': listen
- James Wan to direct 'Aquaman'
- 'Spy' director Paul Feig talks female-driven comedies
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Still Love You' video is a fierce statement on gay marriage
- '19 Kids and Counting': Why TLC probably won't cancel the Duggars show
- 'X-Files' role for Joel McHale
- 'Elementary': John Noble in as dad