Twentieth Century Fox has optioned Deborah Scroggins’ Emma’s War: An Aid Worker, a Warlord, Radical Islam, and the Politics of Oil – A True Story of Love and Death in Sudan. Good luck squeezing that on the marquee.
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash
- 'Stranger Things' is even stranger in 8-bit animated remake