Twentieth Century Fox has optioned Deborah Scroggins’ Emma’s War: An Aid Worker, a Warlord, Radical Islam, and the Politics of Oil – A True Story of Love and Death in Sudan. Good luck squeezing that on the marquee.
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Nicolas Cage to star in parental thriller 'Mom and Dad'
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on his acerbic antihero 'Deadpool'
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters