Twentieth Century Fox has optioned Deborah Scroggins’ Emma’s War: An Aid Worker, a Warlord, Radical Islam, and the Politics of Oil – A True Story of Love and Death in Sudan. Good luck squeezing that on the marquee.
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters