With only two months to live, 23-year-old housewife Ann (Sarah Polley) lists everything she wants to do before dying – including not telling her mom (Deborah Harry) and husband (Scott Speedman) about her cancer – and finds new passion for living. Also starring ”You Can Count on Me”’s Mark Ruffalo.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst breaks down the merge episode
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Mystery roles for Julie Delpy and Linda Cardellini
- 'The Americans' bosses on Paige, her future, and the endgame after (spoiler!)
- Casting Net: Anna Kendrick joins Zac Efron in 'Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates'
- Will Ferrell, Kristen Wiig in Lifetime movie (no, really!)
- Kendrick Lamar goes back to Compton for 'King Kunta' video: Watch
- Katie Couric pulls off 'an amazing prank' on James Corden for April Fools' Day: Watch