With only two months to live, 23-year-old housewife Ann (Sarah Polley) lists everything she wants to do before dying – including not telling her mom (Deborah Harry) and husband (Scott Speedman) about her cancer – and finds new passion for living. Also starring ”You Can Count on Me”’s Mark Ruffalo.
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Star Trek revival: Bryan Fuller returning to command new series
- See Taylor Swift go behind the scenes of 'Out of the Woods' video
- See the new trailer for USA's female drug kingpin saga 'Queen of the South'
- Drake Bell previews 'Drake & Josh' reunion on 'Grandfathered'
- The Oscars thank-you scroll: Will it liven up the show?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' exclusive: Spencer & Aria investigate Sara Harvey
- 'Frozen' animator Lino DiSalvo to direct Playmobil movie