With only two months to live, 23-year-old housewife Ann (Sarah Polley) lists everything she wants to do before dying – including not telling her mom (Deborah Harry) and husband (Scott Speedman) about her cancer – and finds new passion for living. Also starring ”You Can Count on Me”’s Mark Ruffalo.
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The Democratic Party approves of Kanye West's presidential run
- Broadway-bound 'SpongeBob' musical to premiering in Chicago
- 'Drunk History' season 3 scoop: Will Ferrell as Roald Dahl and more
- One Direction producer previews new 1D album: 'We're experimenting a little'
- Rachel Bilson, Autumn Reeser stage 'O.C.' reunion at 'Unauthorized O.C. Musical'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' ratings dip to still-huge numbers
- Kylie Jenner stars in Tyga's new music video for 'Stimulated'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!