Based on celebutante James St. James’ book ”Disco Bloodbath,” ”Monster” chronicles the drug-addled club culture while telling the story of Michael Alig (Macaulay Culkin), a self-absorbed ”club kid” and party promoter who ended up brutally murdering his drug-pushing roommate, then admitting it on TV. Seth Green plays St. James; directors Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato also directed 1998’s identically titled Emmy-winning documentary.
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hear the melancholic title track off Patty Griffin's new album 'Servant of Love'
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' queens step into 'Golden Girls' shoes in honor of 30th anniversary
- Amanda Peet says Jon Snow's death ended her marriage (she's kidding)
- Meghan Trainor posts update on vocal surgery recovery
- This Week's Cover: Shonda Rhimes and her leading ladies
- Former MythBusters test out Formula race car in 'Thrill Factor' clip
- Justin Bieber and Questlove have intense drum battle on 'Tonight Show'
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!