Based on celebutante James St. James’ book ”Disco Bloodbath,” ”Monster” chronicles the drug-addled club culture while telling the story of Michael Alig (Macaulay Culkin), a self-absorbed ”club kid” and party promoter who ended up brutally murdering his drug-pushing roommate, then admitting it on TV. Seth Green plays St. James; directors Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato also directed 1998’s identically titled Emmy-winning documentary.
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Catch' costume designer joins Betsy Beers on Shondaland Revealed
- Drake releases new album 'Views' on iTunes
- 'Orphan Black' creators talk mystery of Delphine's disappearance
- Bernie Sanders transforms into a perfect George in 'Seinfeld'
- Emilia Clarke, Sam Claflin get smitten in 'Me Before You' trailer
- 'Nice Guys' Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe go retro in '70s-style trailer
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star reacts to Stephanie's cold move