Based on celebutante James St. James’ book ”Disco Bloodbath,” ”Monster” chronicles the drug-addled club culture while telling the story of Michael Alig (Macaulay Culkin), a self-absorbed ”club kid” and party promoter who ended up brutally murdering his drug-pushing roommate, then admitting it on TV. Seth Green plays St. James; directors Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato also directed 1998’s identically titled Emmy-winning documentary.
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Chicago P.D.' actor Jon Seda is headed to 'Chicago Justice'
- Eminem, Fergie, KISS among musicians designing NFL team T-shirts
- 'Vanderpump Rules' season 5 trailer: Schwartz wedding full of tears, trauma
- 'Hamilton's America': Lin-Manuel Miranda on the real Hamilton
- 'Fast & Furious' director Justin Lin to helm 'Hot Wheels' film
- 'Italian Job' TV series in the works at NBC
- 'NCIS' cast, Michael Weatherly mourn late producer Gary Glasberg