Based on celebutante James St. James’ book ”Disco Bloodbath,” ”Monster” chronicles the drug-addled club culture while telling the story of Michael Alig (Macaulay Culkin), a self-absorbed ”club kid” and party promoter who ended up brutally murdering his drug-pushing roommate, then admitting it on TV. Seth Green plays St. James; directors Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato also directed 1998’s identically titled Emmy-winning documentary.
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hear HEARTWATCH's infectious new tune 'Never Let You Go' off debut album
- See Sylvester Stallone and Carl Weathers' 'Rocky' reunion
- Nominated for Nothing: 'Diary of a Teenage Girl'
- Jimmy Kimmel has the weirdest guess for Kanye's album title yet
- Lana Del Rey and Father John Misty debut sexy 'Freak' music video
- Aaron Sorkin adapting 'To Kill a Mockingbird' for Broadway
- Larry Wilmore debuts 'The People v. Bill Cosby' on 'The Nightly Show'