Based on celebutante James St. James’ book ”Disco Bloodbath,” ”Monster” chronicles the drug-addled club culture while telling the story of Michael Alig (Macaulay Culkin), a self-absorbed ”club kid” and party promoter who ended up brutally murdering his drug-pushing roommate, then admitting it on TV. Seth Green plays St. James; directors Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato also directed 1998’s identically titled Emmy-winning documentary.
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Five Questions From Transparent's Season 2 Premiere
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'