A striking and subtle adult drama about the care of teeth as a metaphor for the maintenance of marriage, with great, confidently modest performances by Campbell Scott and Hope Davis.
Genre: Comedy, Drama; Starring: Hope Davis, Campbell Scott, Denis Leary; Director: Alan Rudolph; Author: Craig Lucas; Release Date Limited: 08/01/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 104; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Manhattan
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!