Telling a real-life story that partly inspired Paul Thomas Anderson’s ”Boogie Nights,” director James Cox’s film explores the later years of down-and-out porn star John C. Holmes (Val Kilmer), who was linked to a drug-related quadruple homicide in 1981. Lisa Kudrow costars as Holmes’ estranged wife and Kate Bosworth (”Blue Crush”) as his young girlfriend.
Posted August 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'