Another festival favorite – at both Sundance and Toronto. Director Jim Sheridan (”The Boxer”) also penned this semi-autobiographical tale about an Irish immigrant couple (Oscar nominee Samantha Morton and ”24 Hour Party People?”s Paddy Considine) and their children trying to start a new life in New York City.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' adds a new cast member
- Why The Final Girls is the new (scary) Pleasantville
- '12 Monkeys' cast and co-creator tease new, surprising alliances in season 2
- Composer John Williams scores AFI Life Achievement Award
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' debuts with scary good ratings
- Bruno Mars teams with 'Empire' producer for NBC family comedy
- See the trailer for Janis Joplin documentary 'Janis: Little Girl Blue'