Another festival favorite – at both Sundance and Toronto. Director Jim Sheridan (”The Boxer”) also penned this semi-autobiographical tale about an Irish immigrant couple (Oscar nominee Samantha Morton and ”24 Hour Party People?”s Paddy Considine) and their children trying to start a new life in New York City.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Tina Fey's Beyonce lip-sync is ***Flawless
- Jon Stewart: New 'Nightly Show' 'Don't Give a S---' correspondent
- Drake disses Meek Mill in new freestyle: 'Is that a world tour or your girl's tour?'
- Jimmy Kimmel chokes up over death of Cecil the lion
- Anthony Geary may return to 'General Hospital' if 'story is interesting'
- See the first trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi movie
- Did 'Scream' just reveal the killer?
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ellie Kemper, Matthew Fox, The VS Angels & More!