Another festival favorite – at both Sundance and Toronto. Director Jim Sheridan (”The Boxer”) also penned this semi-autobiographical tale about an Irish immigrant couple (Oscar nominee Samantha Morton and ”24 Hour Party People?”s Paddy Considine) and their children trying to start a new life in New York City.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday