Despite the title, Arnold Schwarzenegger is nowhere to be found. Instead, Denys Arcand?s film, a Cannes prizewinner for Best Screenplay, revisits themes from his acclaimed 1986 film ”The Decline of the American Empire.” ”Invasions” examines relationship politics while following a contentious family brought together by devastating news.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Zane Lowe shares a soundtrack of his life
- 'Jane The Virgin' postmortem: Who's the new villain?
- Stephen Colbert unveils rejected TED talks on 'The Late Show'
- Gabrielle Union channels Rihanna for 'Musical Morning Announcements' on Fallon
- DreamWorks nabs film rights for Dennis Lehane's next novel, 'Since We Fell'
- Tracy Morgan does stand-up for first time since accident
- Mulder and Scully get animated in teaser for 'The X-Files' revival