Despite the title, Arnold Schwarzenegger is nowhere to be found. Instead, Denys Arcand?s film, a Cannes prizewinner for Best Screenplay, revisits themes from his acclaimed 1986 film ”The Decline of the American Empire.” ”Invasions” examines relationship politics while following a contentious family brought together by devastating news.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kermit and Piggy announce breakup at TCA
- First 'Stonewall' trailer spotlights fight for gay rights
- 'The Game' showrunner on opening doors for 'Empire' and 'Scandal'
- 'The Muppets': First musical guest star is Imagine Dragons
- The Muppets get down to Kool and the Gang's 'Jungle Boogie'
- Jessica Williams on Jon Stewart's 'Daily Show' legacy
- Find out the No. 1 movie on the day you were born