Despite the title, Arnold Schwarzenegger is nowhere to be found. Instead, Denys Arcand?s film, a Cannes prizewinner for Best Screenplay, revisits themes from his acclaimed 1986 film ”The Decline of the American Empire.” ”Invasions” examines relationship politics while following a contentious family brought together by devastating news.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Megyn Kelly on her issue with the word 'feminist'
- The 17 most essential 1970s love songs
- Nominated for Nothing: 'Beasts of No Nation'
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Watch the aftermath of Meredith's brutal attack
- Margot Robbie gave someone a misspelled 'Suicide Squad' tattoo
- Beyoncé's Super Bowl dancers honor Black Panthers and Black Lives Matter
- James Corden is a buzzkill roommate in Budweiser 'Whassup' parody