Brit matrons go the full monty! Helen Mirren and Julie Walters (”Billy Elliot”) costar as members of the buttoned-down British Women’s Institute, whose members decide to boost sales of their annual calendar by posing nude for the photos. Based on a true story – the WI calendar was a worldwide sensation in 1999, outselling Britney Spears’.
(Calendar Girls: Jaap Buitendijk)
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See how 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' created 'The Twins'
- Nick Jonas passionately lip-synced to ‘Let It Go’ at Demi Lovato’s pre-VMAs concert
- Vin Diesel teases a sequel to 'The Iron Giant'
- J.K. Rowling, Joyce Carol Oates, and more pay tribute to Oliver Sacks
- Box office report: 'Straight Outta Compton' wins again
- Ranking Kanye West's top music videos
- Justin Bieber Spider-Man kisses Britney Spears ... sort of
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!