Brit matrons go the full monty! Helen Mirren and Julie Walters (”Billy Elliot”) costar as members of the buttoned-down British Women’s Institute, whose members decide to boost sales of their annual calendar by posing nude for the photos. Based on a true story – the WI calendar was a worldwide sensation in 1999, outselling Britney Spears’.
(Calendar Girls: Jaap Buitendijk)
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Sharon Osbourne takes 'Talk' break
- Chris Pratt offers pre-apology for any offensive remarks he says during press tour
- An intense new trailer for 'Black Mass' has arrived
- John Stamos on Olsens' 'Fuller House' nix
- This was Chris Pratt's craziest day on the set of 'Jurassic World'
- Why Michael Fassbender loves taking risks
- 'Mr. Holmes': Doyle estate sues
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Marion Cotillard, Jason Derulo, Serena Williams and More!