William H. Macy stars as a luckless loser who makes a career from his misfortune at a casino owned by an old friend (Alec Baldwin). But just as his fate changes (think Maria Bello), a surprise visitor puts him in the middle of a dilemma. A hit at the Sundance Film Festival, where it was picked up for a cool $1.5 mil.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters