The latest romp from theater pro Charles Busch, who plays Angela, an aging movie queen who might have offed her husband (Philip Baker Hall) so she could take up with a gigolo (Jason Priestley). Won the Special Jury Prize at Sundance this year.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Matt LeBlanc on beginning 'Man With a Plan' and ending 'Episodes'
- Oscar frontrunners set to gather at EW PopFest
- Tom Hanks still remembers the rap from 'Big'
- 'Walking Dead' quiz: How well do you know dead characters' last lines?
- Sean Penn on the political relevance of 'Bob Honey Who Just Do Stuff'
- Margot Robbie in talks to join 'Peter Rabbit' movie
- Why 'The Conjuring' is the perfect Halloween movie