The latest romp from theater pro Charles Busch, who plays Angela, an aging movie queen who might have offed her husband (Philip Baker Hall) so she could take up with a gigolo (Jason Priestley). Won the Special Jury Prize at Sundance this year.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations
- 'NCIS' postmortem: Emily Wickersham reacts to Bishop's marriage troubles
- See the same-sex romance that was deleted from 'Love Actually'
- Kurt Cobain makes first Billboard chart appearance as solo artist
- Cynthia Robinson, Sly and the Family Stone co-founder, dies at 69
- Carly Rae Jepsen, Keke Palmer, and more hand jive in 'Grease: Live' First Look
- This is what the guy who voiced Arnold in 'Hey Arnold' looks like now