The latest romp from theater pro Charles Busch, who plays Angela, an aging movie queen who might have offed her husband (Philip Baker Hall) so she could take up with a gigolo (Jason Priestley). Won the Special Jury Prize at Sundance this year.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Matt Damon says 'Rounders' writers have sequel idea
- Matt Damon reveals HBO didn't renew 'Project Greenlight'
- Amber Heard claims Johnny Depp has been 'stonewalling' divorce proceedings
- Of Mice & Men's Austin Carlile: 'I was clinically dead for three hours'
- Grammy Foundation to honor B.B. King with tribute
- 'Shawshank Redemption' tree knocked down by high winds
- Adam Sandler's next Netflix movie adds Terry Crews, Kevin James, Nick Swardson