Despite the funny name, it’s a love story. A computer programmer (John Livingston, younger bro of ”Sex and the City”?s Ron Livingston) tests an artificial life-form in a kindergarten class – then tests his romantic moves on a pretty kindergarten teacher.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Chantal Akerman, Belgian pioneer of feminist filmmaking, dies at 65
- Lifetime sets cast for Toni Braxton's 'Un-Break My Heart'
- What you think about 'Project Greenlight' says everything about you
- Nicole Scherzinger was anything but calm when she met George Clooney
- 'Grandfathered' star Paget Brewster hints at Jimmy and Sara's future together
- Marvel's 'Black Panther' hires a writer
- See a new clip from 'Burnt' with Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller