Despite the funny name, it’s a love story. A computer programmer (John Livingston, younger bro of ”Sex and the City”?s Ron Livingston) tests an artificial life-form in a kindergarten class – then tests his romantic moves on a pretty kindergarten teacher.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Oscar frontrunners set to gather at EW PopFest
- Tom Hanks still remembers the rap from 'Big'
- 'Walking Dead' quiz: How well do you know dead characters' last lines?
- Sean Penn on the political relevance of 'Bob Honey Who Just Do Stuff'
- Margot Robbie in talks to join 'Peter Rabbit' movie
- Why 'The Conjuring' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Isis King is 'the Kate Moss of the trans models' in 'Strut' finale clip