Despite the funny name, it’s a love story. A computer programmer (John Livingston, younger bro of ”Sex and the City”?s Ron Livingston) tests an artificial life-form in a kindergarten class – then tests his romantic moves on a pretty kindergarten teacher.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard
- Twitter challenges users to #MakeASongTitleLonger