Despite the funny name, it’s a love story. A computer programmer (John Livingston, younger bro of ”Sex and the City”?s Ron Livingston) tests an artificial life-form in a kindergarten class – then tests his romantic moves on a pretty kindergarten teacher.
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters