”The Count of Monte Cristo”’s Jim Caviezel is a man tracking down his wife’s murderer, a serial killer who runs down women with a ‘72 El Dorado. Aiding him in his pursuit is the only victim to survive an attack (”The Practice”’s Rhona Mitra).
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'