”The Count of Monte Cristo”’s Jim Caviezel is a man tracking down his wife’s murderer, a serial killer who runs down women with a ‘72 El Dorado. Aiding him in his pursuit is the only victim to survive an attack (”The Practice”’s Rhona Mitra).
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Adele’s '25' smashes records with first-week album sales
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo