”The Count of Monte Cristo”’s Jim Caviezel is a man tracking down his wife’s murderer, a serial killer who runs down women with a ‘72 El Dorado. Aiding him in his pursuit is the only victim to survive an attack (”The Practice”’s Rhona Mitra).
Posted August 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- WATCH: 'The Voice' coaches go head-to-head on game night
- 'Westworld' releases trippy new poster
- 'That Golden Girls Show' transforms quartet into puppets
- Vic Mensa: 'Affecting change in the hood is why I vote'
- All the ways to watch the presidential debate
- Amandla Stenberg to star in 'Darkest Minds' trilogy adaptation
- 'MacGruber 2' update teased by Jorma Taccone